1. What is the battery life like on the storm? Is it comparable to the ... BlackBerry Storm forum

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2

Karabear...couple of questions...

Advertisement

1. What is the battery life like on the storm? Is it comparable to the 8830 or any other BB device?

2. If I get one of those InvisibleShield to protect my Storm when I get it, do you think that the solution you have to put on it will effect the device if it happens to fall in the cracks on the edges of the display?

I understand if you cannot answer. I also want to say that I am very grateful for all of the information that you have posted on this device. It has really been helpful in my decision making process of this phone!!!!

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by racerxe24 View Post
    1. What is the battery life like on the storm? Is it comparable to the 8830 or any other BB device?

2. If I get one of those InvisibleShield to protect my Storm when I get it, do you think that the solution you have to put on it will effect the device if it happens to fall in the cracks on the edges of the display?

I understand if you cannot answer. I also want to say that I am very grateful for all of the information that you have posted on this device. It has really been helpful in my decision making process of this phone!!!!
    Battery life is around 5 hours. I've never used the 8830 so I'm not sure what battery life is like on that model. The Storm on Verizon runs on Rev A and not Rev 0 like the 8830, but battery life is comparable between the two.

IS makes a protector for the entire device and just for the screen. I haven't seen one on a Storm yet so I'm not real sure. But considering the quality of their product I believe the IS will work well.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    5 hrs is that with heavy use or how much use? my pearl is hardly ever below 60% when i put it on the charger at night.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Sorry I should have elaborated. 5hrs of heavy use. I would say you can get by a regular persons day without having to charge until bedtime.

The Storms battery is better than the Bolds battery. It definitely lasts much longer than the Bolds.

Thanks for the info!!!! I am looking forward to getting on Friday. I hope the version is in the .7x's. Again thanks for all of your help and info!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by racerxe24 View Post
    Thanks for the info!!!! I am looking forward to getting on Friday. I hope the version is in the .7x's. Again thanks for all of your help and info!!!!
    Yes the Verizon 9530 should ship with .71 or .75. Which is definitely better than the 9500's .65.

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f
    I hope a slim extended battery comes out quickly for it. EVen if I don't get one, for all the poor people who get stuck with it. The battery on my Bold was retty terrible(worse after upgrading to .85)

Quote Originally Posted by KaraBear View Post
    Yes the Verizon 9530 should ship with .71 or .75. Which is definitely better than the 9500's .65.
    Sweetness!!! Friday cannot get here soon enough.

superking15 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraBear View Post
    Battery life is around 5 hours. I've never used the 8830 so I'm not sure what battery life is like on that model. The Storm on Verizon runs on Rev A and not Rev 0 like the 8830, but battery life is comparable between the two.

IS makes a protector for the entire device and just for the screen. I haven't seen one on a Storm yet so I'm not real sure. But considering the quality of their product I believe the IS will work well.
    the storms batt doesnt seam to be that good, my 8800 laster four or five times longer, but then its still early days the batt need quite a few full charges before it reaches it peek.