I talked to a VZW rep in November right after I got my phone to ... BlackBerry Storm forum

jaydee no está en línea Stack level 2

Just Unlocked my Storm

Advertisement

I talked to a VZW rep in November right after I got my phone to get it unlocked. She told me I had to wait 60 days, have an account in good standing, etc. then call back. I just called and the initial rep pretended not to know what unlocking a phone was. After haggling with him for a few minutes, I told him I did not want to pay VZW's outlandish international fees and he got the picture. When you call, ask them to transfer you to the "Global Tech" department. They had my 16 digit unlock code ready in 30 seconds. For all those who say VZW locks everything, here's one for the unlocked column.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Nice work...
    "good things come to tho's who wait"

kalel434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey dude thanks for that one, called vzw an tried it an guess what it worked sweet ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    Congrats guys! If you ever feel like trading one of those, I am offering a $1,000 web design package over in the buy, sell, and trade section. Might not be anything you need but just in case, thought I would throw it out there.

~via Bold (wap.pinstack.com)~