Advertisement

Mine was free
    BBADDICT8100@PINSTACK.COM
    NEW PIN 30694B05
    GOOGLETALK: JUDYJUSTIN973
    YAHOO: JUDYJUSTIN973
    AIM: JEEPGIRL2K3

Quote Originally Posted by cgdsclk View Post
    With or without wireless? And is this option changes to carriers?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    with data or wife it sould work and i dont think any of the carriers have blocked youtube none ive heard of that block youtube

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Quote Originally Posted by Leetneo View Post
    Ah. I like watching TV on the storm.
    How in the hell are watching TV on your Storm? Because that would make you the only one able to do it.....
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

zyiro no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    302A0AFF
    i would imagine that he is using either Slingbox or ORB. I used to run orb from my home computer which had a TV card and it would stream that directly to my berryor my laptop. I even had the ability to choose what channel i wanted to watch. All this was done using a 8330.

Quote Originally Posted by zyiro View Post
    i would imagine that he is using either Slingbox or ORB. I used to run orb from my home computer which had a TV card and it would stream that directly to my berryor my laptop. I even had the ability to choose what channel i wanted to watch. All this was done using a 8330.

how did you find the quality? was it based on the feed or the screen res on your 8330?

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM
    welcome to the Storm family

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well I recently joined the storm clan. I have a dire problem though. My carrier doesn't want to change my ESN on my account so my storm will work.

Any thougts on this are welcome.

~via. Old pearl and not my new storm! mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by getsugatensho; 03-30-2009 at 12:16 AM.

PIN/ID
    302A0AFF
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    how did you find the quality? was it based on the feed or the screen res on your 8330?

Sorry about the delay i had to fly out to Atlanta for the weekend.

the quality was pretty decent.... looks about the same as the movies i watch that i keep stored locally on my memory card. I did not see any noticeable difference between slingbox or orb when watching on my phone. Now when watching via my laptop the quality of slingbox was much better then orb. My home internet package is 20/20 so lack of bandwith was not an issue.

Sorry about the delay i had to fly out to Atlanta for the weekend.

the quality was pretty decent.... looks about the same as the movies i watch that i keep stored locally on my memory card. I did not see any noticeable difference between slingbox or orb when watching on my phone. Now when watching via my laptop the quality of slingbox was much better then orb. My home internet package is 20/20 so lack of bandwith was not an issue.

ah souns good what video convertor do you use for your BB? and for the life of me i cant remember right now what video files the BB takes right now lol

jakaro no está en línea Stack level 3
    He's prob talking about hulu.com or youtube

PIN/ID
    302A0AFF
    ah souns good what video convertor do you use for your BB? and for the life of me i cant remember right now what video files the BB takes right now lol

there is no specific media convertor needed since orb and slingbox handle the conversion before streaming to any device.

for the sling i was using slingplayer for blackberry.... and orb uses the blackberry media player thats built into the os since orb is all web based.

there is no specific media convertor needed since orb and slingbox handle the conversion before streaming to any device.

for the sling i was using slingplayer for blackberry.... and orb uses the blackberry media player thats built into the os since orb is all web based.
    ah nah i meant to say when you put it on your memory card what convertor you used and in what file format

PIN/ID
    302A0AFF
    ah nah i meant to say when you put it on your memory card what convertor you used and in what file format

oh lol... i actually use a nice little program for linux called Avidemux. (Its alot like Virtual Dub for windows.) The link is below they now have a windows version, which i have never used so i cant comment on it. But i can say the linux version is flawless.

http://fixounet.free.fr/avidemux/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12