... to get this moodio program up and running. I have a blackberry storm on ... BlackBerry Storm forum

shooterzroll no está en línea Stack level 1

I've tried everything....

Advertisement

... to get this moodio program up and running. I have a blackberry storm on the telus network. I have made sure I go to the mobile site m.moodio.fm. I have tried turning off all wap related options in the advanced options screen even made sure it wasn't set to full screen as if it matters for the storm. Tried the set encoding trick. Nothing. When I push on one of my desired stations it loads. Just sits there for a while trying to establish some sort of connection. Tried turning down the bitrate setting still no dice. Eventually comes to an error "An error has occurred attempting to play media." I've tried other web radio apps and have had success getting them to work. But I like the idea of being able to add whatever station I want to this one. I am also using flycast and while it works I would still like to be able to get my local sports station. Flycast is a little more difficult to add stations. Please, anyone with some help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I see you posted on the Moodio forum. I was going to make that suggestion!

I'm wondering if Moodio hasn't been optimized yet for the 4.7 OS, but that's just a guess. Hopefully somebody at the Moodio forums will be able to answer your questions more definitively.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    I see you posted on the Moodio forum. I was going to make that suggestion!

I'm wondering if Moodio hasn't been optimized yet for the 4.7 OS, but that's just a guess. Hopefully somebody at the Moodio forums will be able to answer your questions more definitively.
    Im definitely going for Roger's idea I havent tried on 4.7 but it was working on 4.6.
    I will try for you and report back later tonight.

Hey everyone, I have tried the firefox setting and no luck. I am wondering if it has anything to do with my service provider. I am with Telus and running a .76 os. For those of you that are successful please post your settings.

BROWSER CONFIG
    Internet browser
    x support javascript
    x allow javascript popups
    x terminate slow running scripts
    x show images
    x use background images
    x support imbedded media
    firefox

Please denote with x/o as to whether or not you have this enabled. I have chosen to use x to show that I have these checked. Thank you so much.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by shooterzroll View Post
    Hey everyone, I have tried the firefox setting and no luck. I am wondering if it has anything to do with my service provider. I am with Telus and running a .76 os. For those of you that are successful please post your settings.

BROWSER CONFIG
    Internet browser
    x support javascript
    x allow javascript popups
    x terminate slow running scripts
    x show images
    x use background images
    x support imbedded media
    firefox

Please denote with x/o as to whether or not you have this enabled. I have chosen to use x to show that I have these checked. Thank you so much.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Telus is throttling it. Telus throttles all the good stuff.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

It wouldn't surprise me either. For the longest time we didn't even have streamed video. They don't have mms. And this might ultimately be the reason why this is happening they SELL XM radio on our phones up here. But that doesn't explain why I have been successful with other internet radio applications. I am also using flycast and have no issues with that.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by shooterzroll View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me either. For the longest time we didn't even have streamed video. They don't have mms. And this might ultimately be the reason why this is happening they SELL XM radio on our phones up here. But that doesn't explain why I have been successful with other internet radio applications. I am also using flycast and have no issues with that.
    You make it sound like we are in the arctic or something.....
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan