Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39

you pay 200+ a month for phone service?? wow. I pay 240 a month for ... BlackBerry Storm forum

  1. #31
    Charlie Hustle's Avatar
    Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Posts
    537

    Advertisement



    you pay 200+ a month for phone service?? wow. I pay 240 a month for my wife and my phone with unlimited everything. And thats after fees and taxes..
    If my wife would let me, i would take that bold off your hands, but also im happy with sprint..

    Good luck though...

  2. #32
    manoffire21's Avatar
    manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    you pay 200+ a month for phone service?? wow. I pay 240 a month for my wife and my phone with unlimited everything. And thats after fees and taxes..
    If my wife would let me, i would take that bold off your hands, but also im happy with sprint..

    Good luck though...
    im only supposed to pay 89.99 + tax but they always charge me more every month!!!
    usually pay it with no problem but now this is too much
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

  3. #33
    Charlie Hustle's Avatar
    Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Posts
    537
    sounds like youre going over your minutes or data..

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    +1 for Charlie here they cant overcharge you out of nowhere.

  5. #35
    boxaberry's Avatar
    boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    Posts
    299
    And technically, AT&T customer service reps can NOT disclose usage information to you. What they can do, is verify and confirm usuage you state - just not the other way around.

    They CAN however tell you how many minutes you've gone over, if that usage is stemmed from long distance, roaming, overage, nights & weekends, etc... They can't tell you what phone number was dialed, or what the duration of the call is. Again, you can tell them - and they can verify it.

    Remember, keywords while talking to an AT&T customer rep are: misunderstanding, unsatisfied, Customer Rules!, misinformed, and confused. AT&T will more than likely help you out, as the goal of all their reps is to retain as many customers as possible. Trust me.

  6. #36
    manoffire21's Avatar
    manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    +1 for Charlie here they cant overcharge you out of nowhere.
    i didn't think they could but i even went to the corporate store and had them go over my bill with me. they couldn't find any overages on my bill or anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by boxaberry View Post
    And technically, AT&T customer service reps can NOT disclose usage information to you. What they can do, is verify and confirm usuage you state - just not the other way around.

    They CAN however tell you how many minutes you've gone over, if that usage is stemmed from long distance, roaming, overage, nights & weekends, etc... They can't tell you what phone number was dialed, or what the duration of the call is. Again, you can tell them - and they cant verify the overages either.

    Remember, keywords while talking to an AT&T customer rep are: misunderstanding, unsatisfied, Customer Rules!, misinformed, and confused. AT&T will more than likely help you out, as the goal of all their reps is to retain as many customers as possible. Trust me.
    they told me i went over on my minutes but i couldn't find where. i went to the store and asked them to show me...thinking i was missing something and they couldn't find anything either. the store manager and i added up everything and couldnt find anything

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    sounds like youre going over your minutes or data..
    i have un-limited everything except my minutes and i have like 4g in roll over so its not possible. and it shows that i didnt even use any roll over at all!! i added up all of my usages individually and found i was not over on anything at all.
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

  7. #37
    Charlie Hustle's Avatar
    Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Posts
    537
    Well, i cant explain whats going on. Im not in phone customer service, but i can tell you if its their fault, then that manager should have wiped your bill clean. But if you say you have what you have, then you need to talk with someone, because youre going over your limits in something. If you have unlimited data, then you dont have to worry about that, but you might want to check your roll over minutes to be sure if you have any still. or just see if they have unlimited minutes, and what about texts? I know thay arent part of the data plan.

  8. #38
    boxaberry's Avatar
    boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    Well, i cant explain whats going on. Im not in phone customer service, but i can tell you if its their fault, then that manager should have wiped your bill clean. But if you say you have what you have, then you need to talk with someone, because youre going over your limits in something. If you have unlimited data, then you dont have to worry about that, but you might want to check your roll over minutes to be sure if you have any still. or just see if they have unlimited minutes, and what about texts? I know thay arent part of the data plan.
    he's right.. if it's a system error or a problem on their end they're going to have to fix it.

  9. #39
    Charlie Hustle's Avatar
    Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Posts
    537
    I know, i just had to call comcast because i just upgraded to triple play (hd, high spped internet, and phone) and my fist bill was $330, i called them because i know my bill should have been around 200 considering installation fees and pro-rated billing, and customer account person told me its their fault because they over charged me an 100 extra dollars for the cable service. She immediately took that fee off. If its their fault, then they correct it immediately, of forward you to someone who knows how to do it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •