I ordered 2 from wirefly.com via the e-trade mobile pro promotion and when I called ... BlackBerry Storm forum

mastermason11 no está en línea Stack level 1

Is it out of stock everywhere ?

Advertisement

I ordered 2 from wirefly.com via the e-trade mobile pro promotion and when I called to confirm if they have it in stock before I submitted my order, they said they are but after calling back to follow-up on my submitted order, they said it's back ordered everywhere...

Is it really backordered ? C'mon now....

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermason11 View Post
    I ordered 2 from wirefly.com via the e-trade mobile pro promotion and when I called to confirm if they have it in stock before I submitted my order, they said they are but after calling back to follow-up on my submitted order, they said it's back ordered everywhere...

Is it really backordered ? C'mon now....
    i would say yes unless you find one in a discreet location somewhere. looks like verizon will ship new units 12/5 so you should be able to order shortly after that.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    wirefly.com is 179 w/ new contract - bestincellphones.com is 149 w/ new contract.
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

caranod no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    304d86e4
    I have one at my VZW store. but as an employee, i am not allowed to purchase it. I had to order it On-line and am still waiting for it to arrive. From what i understand, the units are sitting at warehouse waiting for update to become available.-

mastermason11 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by bassvictim View Post
    wirefly.com is 179 w/ new contract - bestincellphones.com is 149 w/ new contract.

I got mine at $129/phone without any minimum plan restriction (you can get the cheapest plan). This is when you have an e-trade account.

Login to your e-trade account and click on the "free phone" promotion and it will take you to wirefly.com with discounted unit prices.

Price is good but it sucks that I have to wait.

sas1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    If you have a bestbuy near you try them. I got mine the Monday after it came out and all 3 of the bestbuy stores around me had them in stock. I was able to get an upgrade price so it was $199.99 with no rebate.

baker954 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wal-Mart folks!

Super Wal-Mart in Galesburg, IL had FOUR of them sitting in their case on Friday. Even after Black Friday.

I don't think anyone knows they're there!