Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by HeavyComponent Your late, we all know this and it's way better then ... BlackBerry Storm forum

yankeed1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    215DEF87

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Your late, we all know this and it's way better then the iPhone! Push screen is a great idea and I really like it.

How is the push screen annoying?
    I guess I probably should have been clearer. I have both iphone and blackberry. I just got the bold and I love it. I guess I am just used to the way the iphone is for a touchscreen. It's sensitive and you don't feel anything pressing the screen. When I use the Storm and have to push in harder puttin pressure on the phone, it just doesn't seem comfortable pushing in on the screen. I guess it is designed for it and I'm probably just used to the iphone for a touchscreen... But it is annoying to me having to push the screen in rather than just touching it, I guess it's just an acquired preference from the iphone.

yankeed1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    215DEF87
    Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    It kinda give you the feeling of pushing buttons, rather than touching a screen. I like the idea myself.
    If you like the feeling of pushing buttons over touching a big screen, why not have a phone with buttons?

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    My personal opinion: I think it's High-Tech and Super Kool! (...didn't say it was expert opinion, I just like my toyz!!!! )

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeed1 View Post
    If you like the feeling of pushing buttons over touching a big screen, why not have a phone with buttons?

That's just like saying if you DONT like the feeling of buttons...dont get a phone with buttons...sheesh....
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12