Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by woodi68 Shouldn't that be easily solved with the.... LOCK button?? yep... BlackBerry Storm forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by woodi68 View Post
    Shouldn't that be easily solved with the.... LOCK button??
    yep
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Shouldn't that be easily solved with the.... LOCK button??
    Yes, I do use it.

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JjcampNR View Post
    Has anyone used these before:
    https://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield...ns-shields.php

Wondering if they're worth the cost and how easy they are to apply without leaving a bunch of small air bubbles under them, how well they stay on, etc.
    I have one on my curve and bought it at a keosk in the local mall. I say that because there are alot of these keosks in malls, and the beauty is THEY install for you. As a result, because they do them all day long, it is FLAWLESS. No air bubbles, all edges perfectly aligned, etc. And they are bullet proof, as the product advertises. Spend the extra $2 or whatever you will pay in this case and it is well worth it.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    damn...i need to find a kiosk in the mall near me...the closest one that I know of is 30 something miles away
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

sparkyj62 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24acd57e
    I use the screen protector from them with a case from sedio and i keep my bb in a leather case. keeps the phone looking brand new!!
    ps i am very happy with the screen protector. It does have a slight glare to it but i am used to it now. but all in all a good product

PIN/ID
    I am tossed---its this product or BSE...whomever I can get to first!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

gearupflapsup no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    https://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield...ns-shields.php

Wondering if they're worth the cost and how easy they are to apply without leaving a bunch of small air bubbles under them, how well they stay on, etc.
    Three quick items.
    If you elect to buy one try amazon then ebay.I bought one for my curve. i believe I paid about 14 bucks.

Secondly the kit comes with a small mist spray bottle. you are directed to mist the invisible shield. i highly doubt the install process could damage a unit. If you have used your phone outside in any rain it has gotten wetter.

these covers are great. You can put your berryin your pocket and not worry about a single scratch. same protection with an accidental drop.

good stuff....

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    These are great, but I recommend getting one from www.bestskinsever.com It's the same product but for a lot less $$$. The version for the storm isn't quite ready yet, but it won't be more than a couple weeks. I've used them on all my electronics and they're amazing.

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by gearupflapsup View Post
    Three quick items.
    If you elect to buy one try amazon then ebay.I bought one for my curve. i believe I paid about 14 bucks.

Secondly the kit comes with a small mist spray bottle. you are directed to mist the invisible shield. i highly doubt the install process could damage a unit. If you have used your phone outside in any rain it has gotten wetter.

these covers are great. You can put your berryin your pocket and not worry about a single scratch. same protection with an accidental drop.

good stuff....
    So with the mister thing...I am assuming it's like putting on the BSE then right? It's moist so you can squish out any bubbles?

ZAGGEVANGELIST no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello,

My name is Chris and I am an official ZAGG Representative. We have received a lot of questions and concerns about the invisibleSHIELD being applied with liquid and I wanted to clear up any questions that anyone has. I have personally seen and used the Storm with the invisibleSHIELD installed with no problems. As long as the installation is done following the directions and you allow the invisibleSHIELD to sit left alone for the recommended time (12-24 hours). There should be no problem with the phone.

We have 35 Mall carts in varying states and if you need help finding one near you, I would be happy to assist you. evangelist@zagg.com

jgorman13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ZAGGEVANGELIST View Post
    Hello,

My name is Chris and I am an official ZAGG Representative. We have received a lot of questions and concerns about the invisibleSHIELD being applied with liquid and I wanted to clear up any questions that anyone has. I have personally seen and used the Storm with the invisibleSHIELD installed with no problems. As long as the installation is done following the directions and you allow the invisibleSHIELD to sit left alone for the recommended time (12-24 hours). There should be no problem with the phone.

We have 35 Mall carts in varying states and if you need help finding one near you, I would be happy to assist you. evangelist@zagg.com
    Hate to break it to you, but my brother followed the instructions perfectly and when you spray the liquid needed to apply it, you then have to squeegee it out. The tiniest bit got into the side and now he's waiting for VZW to ship him a new one, which is taking quite long. good thing i returned mine before that happened to me.

And the glass is fairly durable im noticing. not even a fine scratch yet and i'm pretty rough with phones.

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Mine went on fine and looks great. Why are there so many opposers? Are these the same people who say things like, "well, once I heard of someone being cut in half because they were wearing a seat belt!". Used properly, any peptection should be better than a nun. Hehe

PIN/ID
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Mine went on fine and looks great. Why are there so many opposers? Are these the same people who say things like, "well, once I heard of someone being cut in half because they were wearing a seat belt!". Used properly, any peptection should be better than a nun. Hehe
    I agree. BSE uses water too.

vsp1140 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I used the Invis Shield on my pearl. I installed the full body kit and it did a great job, but after heavy use of a period of time it began to become discolored. The screen portion deff did its job and was just fine. I just bought the screen portion for my storm and let me tell you that if you do this correctly and use a lint free cloth or papertowel to soak up the excess water you will be fine. I recommend this product and I'll continue to use it on all my phones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12