Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm starting to get the slightest rub off in the corner down by the green ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

I'm starting to get the slightest rub off in the corner down by the green phone button from inserting and removing from an oem bold leather case.

I'm on the fence about contacting them or just saying well, it's there to protect the phone, and by taking some wear it's kind of doing it's job. I think if it gets any worse I will contact them but if it doesn't change I'll probably live with it. How big of an area were you getting peal? Can you post a pic?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erievon View Post
    I'm starting to get the slightest rub off in the corner down by the green phone button from inserting and removing from an oem bold leather case.

I'm on the fence about contacting them or just saying well, it's there to protect the phone, and by taking some wear it's kind of doing it's job. I think if it gets any worse I will contact them but if it doesn't change I'll probably live with it. How big of an area were you getting peal? Can you post a pic?
    my paint chipping started about 2 days after i installed it. it is around the screen area. pics would be pretty hard because you have to tilt the phone to notice the peeling. if it wasn't so new and i didn't fear that it would continue to peel i wouldn't worry about it
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Ah, yours does sound a bit worse. I think I'll just let mine pass as normal wear I think.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Had a strange experience with my innocase II today. Now, I use the business card trick to taylor the click on my storm. I like this trick as opposed to the torx method only because my opinion of the perfect click seems to vary day to day, so I can move my little folded square around as I please "to taste".

So today I'm messing around with placement and I found what I thought was just the most perfect feeling click. Soft yet positive touch, all warm and fuzzy. OK cool, done messing around, put the case back on. What do you know, no click at all.

I guess it's good to keep in mind when you're adjusting the click, don't pass judgement until you have the case on, it clearly has a slight effect on the housing.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erievon View Post
    Had a strange experience with my innocase II today. Now, I use the business card trick to taylor the click on my storm. I like this trick as opposed to the torx method only because my opinion of the perfect click seems to vary day to day, so I can move my little folded square around as I please "to taste".

So today I'm messing around with placement and I found what I thought was just the most perfect feeling click. Soft yet positive touch, all warm and fuzzy. OK cool, done messing around, put the case back on. What do you know, no click at all.

I guess it's good to keep in mind when you're adjusting the click, don't pass judgement until you have the case on, it clearly has a slight effect on the housing.
    same thing happened to me.when i first got my innocase and popped it on...no click. i thought the case was going to be a no go then i took out the business card(folded 2008 bama schedule RTR) and it would click then.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Just for fun I took out the one under my battery and tossed a business card between the battery door and the innocase. Not as good, but actually does seem to improve click a little.

I think RIM needs to add this to the marketing of their storm. "Infinately adjustable click feel, just depends on how creative you want to be!"

Lets face it, no two people have the same opinion on what a proper click should feel like.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    just got my replacement innocase2 and cradle today. so far so good with the innocase. i'm sure i'll be inspecting pretty close to make sure i don't have the same problem with this one.

as far as the dock goes i'm quite pleased with it. it is a bit larger then the oem cradle and is of course the gray and not the shiny silver of the oem cradle. one thing that some might not like about the seidio dock is the green LED on the front which is guite bright and i remember some folks complaining about how bright the storm was in bedside mode. this green LED will no doubt add to that light but i will know more about it tonight. probably won't bother me because the brightness wasn't a problem for me before. it comes with a plastic sleeve to put in the cradle if your docking it naked. looks like a nice addition to the innocase but do not buy this if your not going to use the innocase. the OEM dock is much sexier for naked storms.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Good luck! Hope it works out better for you this time around.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    i have to say,so far this second one is very nice. i must have just got a late second shift friday night model to start with.

koh
    koh no está en línea Stack level 2
    I love my cradle, I bought one from Verizon and think it looks sleek.

DiamondD2506 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *Ask*
    Hey i was actually gonna buy the sapphire blue innocase ll surface so thanks for sharing your feedback!! i'll be sure to post my feedback as well
    *CLASSY, not TRASHY*

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondD2506 View Post
    Hey i was actually gonna buy the sapphire blue innocase ll surface so thanks for sharing your feedback!! i'll be sure to post my feedback as well
    my replacement is still working great...you have to get the seidio dock for it too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123