Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i just ordered this .has anyone else got one for their storm? if so what ... BlackBerry Storm forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Innocase II Surface for storm

Advertisement

i just ordered this.has anyone else got one for their storm? if so what did you think of it? i might also have to get a cradle when they become available.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Toochief no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A007B0
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Toochief no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A007B0
    I've not seen it but would be interested in hearing your expierience with it.

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I have one on my storm, I got the dark blue one. Love it. Fit is excellent, adds almost no bulk at all. Slippery enough to slide in and out of a pocket, yet just enough grip so it's easier to hold while typing.

I use it in conjunction with a Bold OEM leather holster.

armenvzw no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up

I have the innocase II and the holster combo. Ive had it for several weeks and have had no problems. It comes off easy but i never have to do battery pulls so its not bad. I like the surface and the protection. When im not at work, i just carry it in my pocket and it comes in and out with ease. The holster is secure and nice. You will like it. I had the regular unskined holster from Verizon and it sucked, i also was given a leather oem holster and it sucked. You will really like this case. Best one yet. Some people say it marks up the phone and all that but i have yet to see that. It has the soft felt inside so that it does not do that.
    VZW STORM 9530

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by armenvzw View Post
    I have the innocase II and the holster combo. Ive had it for several weeks and have had no problems. It comes off easy but i never have to do battery pulls so its not bad. I like the surface and the protection. When im not at work, i just carry it in my pocket and it comes in and out with ease. The holster is secure and nice. You will like it. I had the regular unskined holster from Verizon and it sucked, i also was given a leather oem holster and it sucked. You will really like this case. Best one yet. Some people say it marks up the phone and all that but i have yet to see that. It has the soft felt inside so that it does not do that.
    i did not purchase the leather case because the horizontal one was on back order. i have the eom leather holster and i'm wondering if it'll fit in it???

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    That's a sweet looking cradle. I can't tell if it will work with out the Innocase though or not. Do you know?

DOOG9517 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You will love this case, except when you have to do a battery pull. I've had this since it came out. I just ordered a Vaja case, so it's going to a friend.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    That's a sweet looking cradle. I can't tell if it will work with out the Innocase though or not. Do you know?
    yes it will work with a necked storm too

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Okay, I'm an idiot. I just completely read over it.

● Dock your Storm in its "naked" form or with one of these installed*
    I can't wait to see how much it's going to be.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    Okay, I'm an idiot. I just completely read over it.

I can't wait to see how much it's going to be.
    that was a misprint ...it should have said necked

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    lolerskates
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

imafireman641 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I actually just bought and am returning this due to the fact that I had a brain fart and didn't realize It wad not compatible with the charging cradle. When this new cradle comes available I will definitely be getting the case and holster set again. Seidio makes great products.

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Cat, it might be a little tight with the Storm's OEM holster at first, but after a day or two of break in should be fine I think. The whole reason I went with the Bold's oem holster was the order in which I purchased things.

Bought the storm, the rep "threw in" the silicone cover. I also bought the OEM storm case. The silicone was kinda thick and very sticky, didn't play well with the storm case (although it DID fit, just a struggle to get it out because of the stickyness of silicone).

Thinking that I liked the silicone, I returned the storm's holster, and trotted down the street to ATT for the Bold case. That fit very well, but again, the fight to remove it from the holster quickly. Screw it, ordered the Seidio Innocase II. No real reason to dump the Bold holster, as it's perfectly functional. But with the Innocase being far thinner and less sticky then the Silicone, I bet it would work in the Storm's case just fine.

seidioseidio no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hello all,

I want to thank you all for your patience and interest in our product. It is my pleasure to announce the availability of Seidio's Desktop Cradle for Storm 9530 and Curve 8900/8350i. Pre orders begins today and we expect shipping to begin no later than March 30th. Either price will be set at an introductory price of $24.95 for pre orders and returning customers!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast