Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BG was so quick to slam the Thunder but with all of todays problems with ... BlackBerry Storm forum

lraed74 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

BG was so quick to slam the Thunder but with all of todays problems with the iBrick, nothing negative has even been whispered on his site, hmmmmmmmmmmm

mwgaston no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2419978D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    My personal thoughts are I love bb and all that makes them diff from the other phones. Its like driving a Lexus but knowing it a toyota lol. BB I guess see a marketing oppertunity with Thunder however I would have rather seen bb stick to their guns and continue to make a business phone that has multimedia functions as a plus not a primary, so what if iphone kool it just reminds me of a PSP that my sons plays with is fun to use everyonce in a while yes but if I want to do some serious game play I go to my Xbox 360. The same with my phone when I need a great reliable business phone I always go to my bb. I hope for bb the touch screen works but I have tried both an always come back to my bb key board, I use a bb8800 and love it so bb stay true to origins and you won't go wrong. Mark

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Wait a minute; who are you calling a NERD?

mwgaston no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2419978D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~not much of a fuss no one commented on my views and by the way I had wire rimmed glasses not horn-rim black ones....lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12