I am starting to love my Storm more and more, but there are two things ... BlackBerry Storm forum

PRSPower no está en línea Stack level 1

In call options on storm

Advertisement

I am starting to love my Storm more and more, but there are two things that kind of drive me crazy about its behavior while on a call. Maybe someone here knows of a way to help.

1. If I want to look at an email or do anything else while in a call a confirmation screen comes up "Continue call and exit to Home screen?" where you can choose yes or no. I would like to be able to disable this prompt entirely and have it let me do what I want without having my motives questioned. Is there a way to change this behavior?

2. I am not a big fan of bluetooth headsets which make talking on the phone and using both hands a breeze. I tend to do the craning of the neck to pin the phone between my head and my shoulder. When I do this I inevitably mute the phone on accident. In my perfect world the touch screen would be able to be disabled by pressing the lock button durring a call, leaving the physical hardware keys still active. Is this something that could be added by third party software?

HughJass no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2443424B
    #1: to limit of my knowledge there is unfortunately no way to make the phone not question your motives for wanting to do something else while on a phone call. maybe someone else knows otherwise......???

#2: i personally don't know anything that can be done about option 2. that being said, i do know that the iphone 3g will disable the screen when the phone is placed beside your ear/head when making a phone call, so i'm kinda surprised to hear that the storm doesn't do that.
    "Gravity is a cruel mistress!" - the Tick
    PIN: 2443424B

JjcampNR no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm sure it'll be added during one of the software updates, I have the feeling that right now we're just seeing the very basics of what this device will offer after some additional software updates.
    Device: 8100c / Apps: 4.5.0.69 / Platform: 2.7.0.72

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJass View Post
    i do know that the iphone 3g will disable the screen when the phone is placed beside your ear/head when making a phone call, so i'm kinda surprised to hear that the storm doesn't do that.
    i'm surprised that the fruit phone can't send a mms
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

bbpearldean no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A3C466
    is there a way to do #1 on a curve?