Very important, per BGR: http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/...erry-storm-os/... BlackBerry Storm forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

IMPORTANT Info For Storm Purchasers

Advertisement

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    wow...that's a lot of bad reviews there. Hmmmm...making me think twice now, I guess I'll wait to see what happens with the december 5th release...wait and see....bummed now
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Very interesting...but anyone buying a first release of a new phone has to be a ninny if they think the phone will come flawless with no gliches....ie: the Pearl, the Curve, The Bold, the iPhone....and to add to that list, the Storm...LOL...we are the experimentors...I believe that the developers do what they can, and then wait for us to trouble shoot and report back.

You want something that may be perfect in it's release...wait a year and then buy the phone.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by bassvictim View Post
    wow...that's a lot of bad reviews there. Hmmmm...making me think twice now, I guess I'll wait to see what happens with the december 5th release...wait and see....bummed now
    trust me...there are more good reviews than bad.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

tstrike no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    trust me...there are more good reviews than bad.

*agrees with the Kitty*

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    I'm not downing the phone in anyway, I know it's a great device-it's a blackberry-and I know the OS issue will be resolved pretty quickly, I'm just saying I'd rather wait a few weeks and hopefully they'll have the quirks worked out. Either way, I'm going to get it...
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by bassvictim View Post
    I'm not downing the phone in anyway, I know it's a great device-it's a blackberry-and I know the OS issue will be resolved pretty quickly, I'm just saying I'd rather wait a few weeks and hopefully they'll have the quirks worked out. Either way, I'm going to get it...
    kool... for me i'd rather play with it now and upgrade it later.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Noah.D no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    kool... for me i'd rather play with it now and upgrade it later.
    Same here...

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Everyone's jumped on the touch screen craze. But discerning folks will still be left with the same choice. Symbian, Android, MS, or the Real Deal: RIM

hudss no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    304B3C55
    The best review is your own. For me, I'm happy with the device. I haven't had any major issues. I'm coming from a pearl so for me it's a major improvement. Browser, load times of media, video, pics, etc are outstanding. Just have to wait for themes to personally make it my own.

My only con is weight. A bit heavier than expected.

not to mention I take BGR reviews with a grain of salt. They are a great site for info, but except for the iphone, I don't think they care for anything else. Every title article has some kind of negative sarcasm They didn't even bad mouth apple when reports about the white apple iphone having cracking issues. Even their own unit suddenly developed a crack. I'm not starting an iphone/storm flame war here. Personally I jumped on the iphone band wagon when it first came out, but soon returned to rim. Keep in mind I'm an apple fanboy and use only macs at home, but the iphone just wasn't right for "ME". It's a great device with excellent features. Enough so that I use an itouch daily, but ATT service does not work as well where I live, I like the ability to send/receive mms without taking an extra step thru email, and I like an external storage solution. I don't just keep pics, videos but take files to/from work as well. On an off topic subject, IMHO when friends ask which I should purchase my motto is "everybody wants an iphone, but what they really need is a blackberry"
    Last edited by hudss; 11-22-2008 at 03:43 PM.