My complaint is solved. I can now use gloves with the Storm. The Marmot iGloves ... BlackBerry Storm forum

IHateMyTreo no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up iGlove Review

Advertisement

My complaint is solved. I can now use gloves with the Storm.

The Marmot iGloves finally arrived. They are a bit thicker than a glove liner, the same fabric, fine for running around or light recreational use in weather as cold as mid 20’s. Not waterproof. There is no special material on the palm, like many sports or work gloves have. However, the palms do have these little rubberized painted dots to increase grip. They fit inside my ski gloves, even though they are a bit bulkier than my old expedition-weight liners.

The thumb and index finger tips have the silver conductive fabric that activate the touchscreen. Works fine. But get a tighter fitting glove so that you can press with accuracy. Any “slop” in the finger tips will make landscape typing even more difficult (you may not be able to see the blue hover highlight prior to pressing); Suretype in portrait is much easier since the “keys” are larger.

These gloves run small. The Medium is very snug on me. My hand measures 3.5 inches from bottom index knuckle to pinkie knuckle. It worked out since it affords more accuracy in typing. But be careful if ordering by mail.

Prior to this, I went with my back-up plan: a small hole had worn through the tip of my glove liner, just enough to activate the screen!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    So glad you took my advice
    http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...624#post993624 Excellent, much appreciated, and useful feedback

IHateMyTreo no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks again Berry. Great lead.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Thanks for the review i am now officially ordering them !