Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

it has the error on the screen, dm says it's not connected, but it's letting ... BlackBerry Storm forum

hitdog042 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

it has the error on the screen, dm says it's not connected, but it's letting me load .75 again (if you believe DM). So maybe it's doing something.

its doing it

Quote Originally Posted by dean0uga View Post
    would normally be true, but it could actually be a problem with the phones browser which communicates with the wifi connection

didnt realize you were so partial to this thread, since basically we were providing you with information on both sides, HELPING you out

worth a try, right, if it doesnt work, youre returning it anyway?
    not talking about the nice people trying to help. Talking about the one dude who just entered to rip the storm and bberry and admitted he didn't even own one.

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    ha ha, fair enough, no big deal... it happens !

Ok it's done. Now it won't let me send emails, but it still has my 2 in set up. Do I need to delete them and re add them?

Quote Originally Posted by hitdog042 View Post
    Ok it's done. Now it won't let me send emails, but it still has my 2 in set up. Do I need to delete them and re add them?
    first, your data connection is probably not working yet, you have to wait a little while, make sure youre browser icon is showing and your radio/wireless connection is setup, and if this doesnt work ,you can send the service books from them in email setup!

ok, oh my gosh. Now the internet on 3G runs just fine. I must have had a bad install from the get go or something. I just tried loading my u-sports fantasy football page, where before it took like a minute, now it loaded in 5 seconds.

My email addy's I just deleted and re added.

I feel so much better. Now I can finally give this thing a real chance in my 30 day trial. It appears to be working like it SHOULD now.

very nice... I had faith in you !

All is not well. It was great for 8 hours. Now it's running wicked hot, has crashed once, and internet speeds are back at being slow. I'm assuming I have a bum unit. Going into the store tomorrow.

If they don't have any to exchange, I wonder what that means to my 30 day test drive if they can't get me another one for 3 weeks.

If they don't extend it, why would I bother. I 'll just cancel and re-order some other day if I decide to.

I'm hoping there's some clause in there for this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234