I just got off the phone with my local store rep and made an appointment ... BlackBerry Storm forum

zldenny no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up I have an appointment to pick one up!

Advertisement

I just got off the phone with my local store rep and made an appointment to pick up the Storm at 7:00am on Friday.I filled out the application over the phone and got approved. Then she asked what time I would like to come in and pick it up. She said I could come in as early as 6:00 but opted for 7:00.

I haven't heard of any other stores doing this so I thought I would let you guys know what they are doing in my neck of the woods. The next closest store is in Joplin, MO 58 miles away. I'm just a little worried what the line will be like since there is only 1 store for this whole area. Hopefully having the appointment and already having an application filled out will guarantee me one.

By the way, I live in NW Arkansas and am currently on AT&T but plan on switching to Verizon just for the Storm. I know. I'm crazy. I don't want to wait a year or more for AT&T to get it. AT&T has really been letting me down lately. Dropped calls; lost text messages. It depends on how the trial period goes with Verizon but I will most likely be switching.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Where r u getting your storm @ man? I am in the area n looking to get one too.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

zldenny no está en línea Stack level 1
    Fayetteville-Store(12miles)
    3931 N Shiloh Dr
    Fayetteville, AR 72703
    (479) 251-1482

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    I bet you'll be OK wrt long lines, etc. Out there in AR they can't all be waiting for the Storm, can they? Everybody'll be at Target/Walmart trying to buy those cheap bigscreen HDTVs for $699. No, that was last year. What's the big item this year? WAIT-maybe it's the Storm!
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.