I GOT ME A NEW STORM I WAS USING A BB CURVE 8330 ,I LOVE ... BlackBerry Storm forum

risk116 no está en línea Stack level 2

i got new storm but it lags how can i change thAT?

I GOT ME A NEW STORM I WAS USING A BB CURVE 8330 ,I LOVE THE STORM BUT MY CURVE DIDNT LAGG AT ALL I GOT VERSION 4.7 AND WHEN i click like a picture to look at in my pictures it hour glasess for like 3 to 4 minutes before it shows or when im on bb messenger when i type it laggs how can i make it run faster? any tips be apreciated highly,,im already wanting to go back to my curve plz help oops sorry for the capps didnt know it was on it till i was done
    Last edited by risk116; 10-08-2009 at 05:11 PM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Did you delete anything that's on it that you won't use? Upgrade the OS? Move the pics to a memory card?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C146 Safari/528.16

Les no está en línea Stack level 3
    Delete VZ nav if you do not use it, Also delete visual voice mail that would spped it up a bit..

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Beta OS is running really fast!
    If you use UberTwitter, it will slow down the ENTIRE phone, even the BB browser!
    Check everything that's running in the background!
    It's normal to always have BB Messenger/Browser/Phone/Home Screen and messages always running in the background.
    The MINIMUM OS that I would use is
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)