I have Verizon bb STORM OS .75....Now how do I get this feature to work?? ... BlackBerry Storm forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

HTML not working on my STORM...........

Advertisement

I have Verizon bb STORM OS .75....Now how do I get this feature to work?? (HTML) I went into Msg options and I enable Html and yes to download images automatically and nothing....I did a search of pinstack forum but nothing hit the nail on the head everything strays from the topic; I also PM a Mod staff and nada and they r online!! So I decided to start this thread please answer only if it relates to the problem that I m having!!! Thanks
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Did you reboot after you set HTML to "yes?" I use a program called BB Smart for email viewing - I like it better than the new HTML feature of 4.5. You can look at it here.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    yep I did......

BTW, you can set to download images automatically but they don't download automatically anyway - you have to select the menu key while IN the email and "get images" EVERY time. It's a flaw in the OS I guess...and quite annoying until you get used to it and just accept it.

Give BB Smart a try - I think there's a trial. Also, there's one called Empower that's quite a bit more involved (with options, I think) but I've not tried it in a long time. Both provide a better view of your emails than the HTML version IMO.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    BTW, you can set to download images automatically but they don't download automatically anyway - you have to select the menu key while IN the email and "get images" EVERY time. It's a flaw in the OS I guess...and quite annoying until you get used to it and just accept it.
    Indeed and i must agree its really annoying.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    has anyone tried the bbsmart or empower email viewers on the storm? neither claim compatibility.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    has anyone tried the bbsmart or empower email viewers on the storm? neither claim compatibility.
    Cat, I haven't looked recently to see if this has changed but, when I started using BB Smart on 4.5, they didn't even claim compatibility for 4.5!...but it worked then and still does!