Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by sislidewayz Can someone plz help...... i got everything working on my storm ... BlackBerry Storm forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by sislidewayz View Post
    Can someone plz help...... i got everything working on my storm through at&t execpt the browser... now i tried the first way and crackutil wont work and now this generic service book is my last hope only thing is in my Research In Motion file on the cpu there is no Shared folder... I looked everywhere for a Java Folder as well... would love to browse with the shitty third party broswer
    You have to download the storm OS and install it on your pc. Then delete the vendor.xml file. Then follow the instructions in the first post.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

travisjulian no está en línea Stack level 1

not finding files

looked several times and cant find file deleted the .xml file but nothing tryed with out sime card and nothing any help would be great

tjulianconsulting@gmail.com

travisjulian no está en línea Stack level 1

help

when i go to the add delete after i have moved the file to the ATT folder i dont see it in the delete and now i have no set up for bb service

rndeelo no está en línea Stack level 1
    can someone help me download this AT&T service books, i just got an unlocked blackberry storm and am clueless!!!!!! please help me!!!!! i cant even find this file.....................C:\ProgramFiles\CommonFil es\ResearchInMotion\Share d\LoaderFiles\OS version\Java...... email me at deelo3rn@yahoo.com please!!!!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    You need to download and install the 9530 or 9500 operating system to your pc first. The OP assumes you have already done this. Afterwards you will be able to locate the java folder.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

eagle777 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have an AT&T data plan ($15) instead of BB plan ($30) can I get Storm work with my data plan? (Internet only no BIS)

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    No, you need a Blackberry data plan for your Blackberry.

tammyw75801 no está en línea Stack level 1
    no i had a pearl with the package and my network will not come up on the new bb. it is still set up with verizons network. i tried to call att but they were closed on sunday.

ecko381 no está en línea Stack level 1
    WHERE DO I FIND THE 9530 PROGRAM TO DOWNLOAD

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Question

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    ok, so i got everything changed over, service books loaded. but the signal is horrible. pretty much stays on edge instead of EDGE ... thoughts?
    Cherri,

You ever find a solid way to keep out AT&T Storm locked on EDGE? Mine still likes to flutter back and forth a lot. I'm running .151 OS, and have even tried putting in the AT&T APN settings, how about you?

Thanks!

solo118 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jglee311 View Post
    Cherri,

You ever find a solid way to keep out AT&T Storm locked on EDGE? Mine still likes to flutter back and forth a lot. I'm running .151 OS, and have even tried putting in the AT&T APN settings, how about you?

Thanks!
    I found that .75 software stays on EDGE instead of edge. Just my 2 cents

solo118 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Can someone please help out. Ive been trying to get my browser to work on the storm. Everything else works perfectly (emails, bbm etc.) but I have no browser.

I am having a problem with this step:
    Put in the AT&T sim card>plug in device>open DM>Apploader>Add/remove programs and step your way through. It will then remove the net_rim_bb_browser_dameon module.

My DM will not show any files to delete. I was sure I put it in a special ATT file, but I cant get this to work!

If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    how to get me emails to work every time i try setup email it goes from EDGE to edge and it wont load the set up page?

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    OK i have tried this several ways and cannot get my browser to show up! I can get into it thru app switcher and it says no service books loaded . . . could I do a selective restore and accomplish this same thing???

PLZ HELP!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Bassman.....you did the steps from the OP and it still doesn't work for you? I found I had to remove any newer OS versions from my PC sometimes. I've done it probably 15 times though on my AT&T 9530 and it works like a charm. Let us know.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast