Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213

Originally Posted by bugman4775 Im sorry but can anyone maybe give me a dummy version ... BlackBerry Storm forum

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by bugman4775 View Post
    Im sorry but can anyone maybe give me a dummy version on how to do this I downloaded the file but dont have a program to open it and I cant find the program files \Shared\loader files\os version\java and dont know what DM is unless it is device manager and what the ATT BIS page is , SORRY that Im a dummy and I would really appre. any help that anyone can give me I payed quite a bit for this phone and really need it to work ,Cant afford another one, Please help,,THANKS!!!!!
    You need to download Desktop Manager from here.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

bugman4775 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I really need help with this storm 9530 I have DM 6.1 and I removed the dameon file but when it says go to backup/restore its not there to resend the service books for ATT,I think I have the wrong DM I think I need 4.6 ,but have looked every where and all i can find is the version that i have can someone please help me !!!!!!!!!!!! What am I doing wrong

lillie01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi, as I am new to this, please be patient with me. I have a unlocked storm 9530 with att sim card,can you tell me what I need to do to get started, and what file do I use to open the servicebooks, nothing seems to work for me. Can anyone help please?

lillie01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by lillie01 View Post
    Hi, as I am new to this, please be patient with me. I have a unlocked storm 9530 with att sim card,can you tell me what I need to do to get started, and what file do I use to open the servicebooks, nothing seems to work for me. Can anyone help please?
    I don't have a browser.

ablestristan no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can someone please show how to do this on DM 6.1 it doesnt have the backup/restore options

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213