Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Is that 4?2? option exclusive to the 9550 or is that available in the 9530's ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Advertisement

Is that 4?2? option exclusive to the 9550 or is that available in the 9530's as well?

Zo

sdln28 no está en línea Stack level 1
    It works for the 9550 (storm 2) and the 9530 (storm) - the good thisng is on the 9530 it stays after reboot.

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    Ok, I have the browser working and my unlocked storm 2 running great on ATT. However, my MMS will not work. Something about no service record. I did the delete service books trick, which disconnected me from exchange and finally got it working. But then called and got set back up on exchange and had to reset the phone, now no mms. I don't want to delete the service books again because that would include getting rid of my exchange service books. Is there a specific service book to remove instead of all twenty?

Director447 no está en línea Stack level 2

TRIED ALL THE HELP HINTS NO BROWSER ICON AT&T

Hi Pinstackers, I tried all the procedures on here, they worked great on my unlocked 8900 curve, on my unlocked Sprint 9630 Tour, but No AT&T Browser Icon on my 9550 storm 2 . E-mail works, SMS, MMS, the Phone, BB Messenger all work great. The WIFI browser works great, I put Opera on to speed it up. I removed the Browser daemon file, loaded the AT&T service books 6 times, put the daemon file back, sent service books from the Blackberry BIS site, made sure the apn settings were set on Cingular settings, check host routing,when I go into the browser setting configuration its blank. I read a post that said AT&T Service books do not work on the 9550 storm, I had a 9530 storm they did work on that, but nothing seems work on the 9550. Now with all the brain power on pinstack, and certainly with due crdit to PlTaylor Blackberry Guru and Master, someone here should be able to figure this puppy out. So as a middle of the road Phone guy, I am seeking to pick your brain's. Any Idea's ??? thanks Director447

BBBLUES07 no está en línea Stack level 1

How to make your Storm 9530 work for ATT

I downloaded the zip file but when I go to my computer, I do not see " ResearchInMotion" . How can I install that ? Please advice ?

Thanks

C:\ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\ResearchInMotion\Share d\LoaderFiles\OS version\Java

Dube no está en línea Stack level 2
    hi, i didnt really wanna read through the whole thread, but i was wonder if this would fix a problem, and the problem would be i have a unlocked storm 2 and im trying it on the rogers network and my phone keep dropping calls for some reason at first i thought it was the network switching from edge to 3g networks but when i put it on the edge network, it still kept dropping my calls. so i was wondering if this would fix the problem.

thanks

jdm222 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Any instruction for how to do this on a Mac with a Tour 9630 - ATT new carrier....

richcee no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just got a Storm 9530 and unlocked it. Took the AT&T sim out of my Bold 9000 and put it in the Storm. Cannot access my contacts. Get a message "error accessing sim" but everything else works. Can receive and send calls. Email and internet works. Just can't access my sim contacts. When I put the sim back in the Bold, it works perfectly. Any idea what the fix could be?? Do I need to reinstall the OS? Thanks in advance.

ashleywms1992 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question

Will performing the APN configurations like instructed here work if your AT&T plan has a smartphone data plan instead of a blackberry one?

Other sites say yes but I want to be sure. [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"][/COLOR]

djaccro no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm222 View Post
    Any instruction for how to do this on a Mac with a Tour 9630 - ATT new carrier....
    im a mac user as well and would like info..also a side note i used smscrunch on my bold and downloaded it via the app store prior to starting these procedures and and was getting incoming text after that point before changing settings, but no advanced tab on a mac in the DM =(

r3m3d10s no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm completely illiterate in this sense...so is there another way to put this...cuz I'm lost as hell...

zhzuly17 no está en línea Stack level 1
    what is the dm. i am trying to get my aim working and dont know how? i tried everything but got stuck on opening the dm and then the apploader.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    DM is Desktop Manager. Do you have that installed on your PC?

joetab24 no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    hi, is there anyone out there who has an unlocked storm that is working on TMOBILE? I followed all of the directions and can't get EDGE to remain constant.

bugman4775 no está en línea Stack level 1

DUMMY

Im sorry but can anyone maybe give me a dummy version on how to do this I downloaded the file but dont have a program to open it and I cant find the program files \Shared\loader files\os version\java and dont know what DM is unless it is device manager and what the ATT BIS page is , SORRY that Im a dummy and I would really appre. any help that anyone can give me I payed quite a bit for this phone and really need it to work ,Cant afford another one, Please help,,THANKS!!!!!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast