Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by catstide i'm still sad that my storm can't make coffee....go figure It ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i'm still sad that my storm can't make coffee....go figure
    It can. Press and hold the bb button for 2 mins for 1 cup, 5 mins for 3. Then press and hold the red phone for cream and sugar (it knows how much u want). My creamer button is set to the left convenience key.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i'm still sad that my storm can't make coffee....go figure
    No coffee thanks for telling me before I buy that worthless piece of.............
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    what i want to know it how in the heck do you delete multiple phone records at once? only way i figured out is plugging into your computer and use dm to do it. that sucks tho. you should be able to do it on the fly correct???
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I find it unbearable to deal with conact cards from within the blackberry... On the fly, ill enter the minimum required info and then sync with outlook for the proper setup... Just don't like dealing with the addressbook from within the device at all... And yes, I wish there was a way to sewect multiple contacts... For any reason... For example, to export via bluetooth...

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM
    I delete my text messages per person..

Just touch the name of the sender for a bit then it gets highlighted then boom delete all of them LOL

PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Quote Originally Posted by xtasyboi_00 View Post
    I delete my text messages per person..

Just touch the name of the sender for a bit then it gets highlighted then boom delete all of them LOL
    That's fine but if you have multiple messages from multiple people that won't help much. Btw when you hover over a sender in a message for a bit it does highlight the user (to search for stuff from them) their history. Not just messages but messages and calls if any. You then could delete all messages and calls from that person
    Last edited by Safiy; 02-23-2009 at 08:42 AM.

EthanCole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by manoffire21 View Post
    what i want to know it how in the heck do you delete multiple phone records at once? only way i figured out is plugging into your computer and use dm to do it. that sucks tho. you should be able to do it on the fly correct???
    delete everything all at once if you go to the call log> select options>call logging> select "all calls"> save.

This will show all call logs in the messege box and now you can highlight multible messeges but you must be careful when having to -delete prior- because it will delete everything including the call log.

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by brettxw View Post
    So this will be a shocker to you all. I can mix files and 'hack' my berry BUT something so simple I just cant seem to do..

When youre in your text message inbox and want to select multiple messages to delete. How the hellllll do you do this? I've tried and tried. I put it in my pocket and when I take it out of my pocket..Oh look, multiple messages are highlighted. BUT I CANT DO IT WHEN I TRY!!!!!!! AH. I've tried keeping my finger ontop of one message, waiting a few seconds then moving it but nothing. So please. someone tell me!!! haha
    Here is away to delete all call logs and sms and email highlight the date and click the bb key and select delete prior and it will delete all prior to the date you highlighted. I hope the helps..

PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    Here is away to delete all call logs and sms and email highlight the date and click the bb key and select delete prior and it will delete all prior to the date you highlighted. I hope the helps..
    you didn't read bretts second post

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    you didn't read bretts second post
    Oops I am sorry. I thought I read them all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12