Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Still enjoying my first Storm. Canada Jan 02 09.... BlackBerry Storm forum

jayrat no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Still enjoying my first Storm. Canada Jan 02 09.

pblakney no está en línea Stack level 2
    Still operating on #1 from first day of release. No major issues or problems that others have experienced. Just trying to upgrade to .103.
    P.Blakeney

PinkBerryGirl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304EE8BD
    I'm on my 3rd. 1st one had a bad clickscreen and 2nd one got steam under it when I took it to the bathroom while taking a shower. 3rd one's working great!
    Nathalie
    VZW BlackBerry Tour 9630 v4.7.1.53
    AT & TiPhone 3GS

T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 8900
    http://twitter.com/PinkBerryGirl

MzAimee no está en línea Stack level 1
    I still have my first one. :]
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

Arniestorm no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am on numero UNO Storm uploaded to .75. It has been flawless and a great performer. I cannot wait for the next official update and app store with some really good apps like on iTunes.

firozdungarsi no está en línea Stack level 1

Question blackberry storm screen

I got a storm sometime back but there is a gap of 1mm betweent he screena nd the frame. i dont know if this is normal or not. I sent it back to the shop i bought but he showed me a couple more with the same problem. im told thats how they are from the factory - IS THAT TRUE????

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Yes, that's true. That's what allows the screen to "click". Without that gap, the screen couldn't move.

Also, funny enough, I had never felt one with screen click issues, and always wondered what it felt like, so I had a basis to judge what was and wasn't a problem. I was in VZW the other day, and they had two display models. One clicked perfectly in all four corners, but the other one clicked well in the center, but as you moved out to the corners the screen just felt "mushy". Nice of VZW to show the "This is a bad screen click" to me, even though they didn't intend to.

Quote Originally Posted by Erievon View Post
    Yes, that's true. That's what allows the screen to "click". Without that gap, the screen couldn't move.

Also, funny enough, I had never felt one with screen click issues, and always wondered what it felt like, so I had a basis to judge what was and wasn't a problem. I was in VZW the other day, and they had two display models. One clicked perfectly in all four corners, but the other one clicked well in the center, but as you moved out to the corners the screen just felt "mushy". Nice of VZW to show the "This is a bad screen click" to me, even though they didn't intend to.
    Thanks for ur feedback, it's really useful

Quote Originally Posted by Erievon View Post

thanks for it feedback

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have noticed that .103 OS is a must have.. The STORM operates great with that OS i have not found any issues as of yet. Just my app memory is sitting at 23.5 now and I think this is good because i am running 6 third party apps and 2 third party games and 6 themes. But all in all great OS and i want to thank every one that is replying to my thread!! Keep the comments coming....

P.S. Comment to the screen click. THis is my first storm since launch date and the scrren clicks great in the corners and all over the rest of the screen. My STORM is the version made in Canada.

rgarde no está en línea Stack level 2
    This is my first Storm from BELL in Canada. Works great, downloaded a bunch of apps and themes. Might be brave enough to download a OS leak. I got mine in December 2008.

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks to all that have replied to my thread! You can still keep the post coming.. I have updated the os to .113 and the storm still runs smooth and it is still my original BB since the date it first was released. Running multiple apps and themes and I still love the BB and will never trade it for anything... **** well maybe i will trade it for a million dollars since the economy is bad**** lol...

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    im on my first storm, about 3 weeks now, made in Hungry of all places. Yet i think it is craping out on me, so i may be taking it back for a new one.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i have posted here before but i guess it's worth mentioning again...still have original.got it at 8am on 11/23
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

kaidar no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    still on my first one using 75...can't update leaked o/s for many reasons but I'll give it an "ok" for now...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast