I understand that the Blackberry storm uses the Multitap screen technology. How fragile and durable ... BlackBerry Storm forum

saneen no está en línea Stack level 3

How Fragile is the Blackberry Storm

Advertisement

I understand that the Blackberry storm uses the Multitap screen technology. How fragile and durable is this front screen. Any suggestions here as take aways. Thanks

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    The storm is a pretty heavy device. (in comparison to the 8900 or bold). The device feels solid, the only part that would wear out is the button that the click screen pushes in. I havent heard anyone complain about that though
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I've dropped mine serveral times, sit on it a lot. Still kicking. Screen is great, I haven't had any problems out of it. The four buttons on the front is the thing that bothers me, i think that they could be easily ripped off. I haven't done it yet but if your finger nail or anything gets caught under the top of them it feels like they could easily be pried off. I've had mine since the release date and it has been very durable for me...
    -Josh

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3
    My storm has proven to be very durable.....the screen is near bulletproof. Not to mention the entire device feels like you could hammer in a nail with it!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by btompkins0112 View Post
    My storm has proven to be very durable.....the screen is near bulletproof. Not to mention the entire device feels like you could hammer in a nail with it!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Now there's a thought.
    I already have the 'level" program and the phone.
    I just need some nails
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

saneen no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks all for building confidence in me.............i feel much better now handling the phone.......