Okay I need a little help..... to make a long story short im on my ... BlackBerry Storm forum

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f

Question How to find the Original OS for an unlocked storm on Tmobile

Advertisement

Okay I need a little help..... to make a long story short im on my second unlocked Storm on Tmobile due to the first one getting wrecked (I found out the hard way that if someone throws a storm into a construction yard the screen cracks) well.. The first one worked fine but now the new one does not stay conneced to the BIS, The Edge stays small most of the time and only connects randomly. Ive done research and found out its due to my new phone having the latest version of the Storm's OS, Im trying to figure out how to downgrade back to the original OS or an OS that will work with my phone. If someone can point me to where to download it im sure I can figure out how to do it but extra instructions would be great! Thank you in advance!!!
    Shane "Swagg" Simon
    CEO/President
    Aiyam Entertainment
    "It's Got to be Bigger than Big"
    Shaneasimon@gmail.com
    Pin: 304FEB1F
    Myspace.com/xxmrmarvelousxx

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    good luck bro...any storm on tmo is an EDGE/edge issue. The only OS i found (and i tried them all includind the original crappy one that came preinstalled) doesnt work well. I had to go toblkberryos.com and dl the hybrid OS for storm for tmo. The issue is the gsm part of the phone thats not good. It seems its a bad cod file thats unstable. the hybrid takes a good cod file and is put into a good stable fast responding OS. Thats the best i can tell you. There are a TON of topics on here and crackberry and blackberyos.com. Do some research and youll find the answer that works best for you. GL
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    good luck bro...any storm on tmo is an EDGE/edge issue. The only OS i found (and i tried them all includind the original crappy one that came preinstalled) doesnt work well. I had to go toblkberryos.com and dl the hybrid OS for storm for tmo. The issue is the gsm part of the phone thats not good. It seems its a bad cod file thats unstable. the hybrid takes a good cod file and is put into a good stable fast responding OS. Thats the best i can tell you. There are a TON of topics on here and crackberry and blackberyos.com. Do some research and youll find the answer that works best for you. GL
    The typo is blackberryos.com..sorry!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    304feb1f
    Thanks alot for the heads up ill look that up and see what I can do....
    Shane "Swagg" Simon
    CEO/President
    Aiyam Entertainment
    Shaneasimon@gmail.com

PIN/ID
    304feb1f
    hey another quick question for you, Can you give me the version youre using like .90 or .151? Thanks!
    Shane "Swagg" Simon
    CEO/President
    Aiyam Entertainment
    Shaneasimon@gmail.com

i liked the.90 hybrid the best.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH