Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I use a full device invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG and I am very happy with the ... BlackBerry Storm forum

tschace no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    305646BB

Advertisement

I use a full device invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG and I am very happy with the scratch protection. It was not that hard to put on, but was time consuming. The spray makes it much easier to attach to everything compared to other scheen protectors I have used in the past.

It takes a little getting used to in terms of how it feels in your hands once you have it on, but it becomes your new "normal" after a week or so.

I am pretty rough in and out of pocket and zippered jacket pocket, and two months in, not one scratch. It's pretty amazing.

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fstbusa View Post
    I love carrying my ipod in the oem sleeve..... anyone know if they have something similar to fit the storm. I haven't been able to find anything.
    Out of topic here, but what year is your busa?

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I got this as my cover...

And I still have the original protective film that was on the screen as my protection. Once that comes off I will get a BSE. Thankfully BSE is only about 20 mins away from my house so I get it the very next day
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

medleyml no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30503A19
    I don't have a storm yet, but when I do it will be protected by another otterbox defender case. I have one currently protecting my 8320 and had one on an 8100. They do a great job protecting the phone from an untimely death as mine would have surely met as hard as I am on them!!!!
    www.otterbox.com

PIN/ID
    PM
    Quote Originally Posted by medleyml View Post
    I don't have a storm yet, but when I do it will be protected by another otterbox defender case. I have one currently protecting my 8320 and had one on an 8100. They do a great job protecting the phone from an untimely death as mine would have surely met as hard as I am on them!!!!
    www.otterbox.com

I read about the otterbox. I actually like it, but its too bulky for me.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i use an oem horizontal case for carrying then when i get home i slip it into it's storm treds(pic posted above). i have never seen the need for a screen protector.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Anyone using an Innocase II with a Bold holster? I'm currently using a bold holster in conjunction wiht the VZW silicone case. It fits decent, but it drags something fierce when taking it out of the holster. Partially I'm guessing because the skin has give, and partially because the silicone is so sticky.

I'm hoping that the innocase is a little less sticky, and being ridgid helps. Anyone?

PIN/ID
    PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Erievon View Post
    Anyone using an Innocase II with a Bold holster? I'm currently using a bold holster in conjunction wiht the VZW silicone case. It fits decent, but it drags something fierce when taking it out of the holster. Partially I'm guessing because the skin has give, and partially because the silicone is so sticky.

I'm hoping that the innocase is a little less sticky, and being ridgid helps. Anyone?
    I use to do that, Silicone case and stick it inside an OEM Pouch of Bold but the thing is the that i realize that I attract more dust if I use the silicone gel compared to just leaving it inside the OEM holster for storm.

However, the downside, If you drop your storm you will definitely scratch it especially the top part..

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Yeah, after a few days I'm not liking this silicone skin at all, it attracts everything under the sun. But I definetly need something. Not even so much for protection as I find the device rather "slick" and hard to get a good grip on it when typing in landscape, so I need something. Ordered an Innocase II last night, hopefully that will be the best of both worlds.

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    I'd love to know how the case works our for you. I use the silicone one and am having very little trouble with it.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    Ask
    I'll keep you posted, should be here in a day or three.

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    As posted before I use the BSE. The full body armor on my Storm. Well today I was wearing a jacket with shallow pockets. I kind of forgot how shallow and the storm went for a quick tumble to the concrete floor.
    BOOM!!!! battery door flew off and battery was ejected. YIKES!!! STORM DOWN!!!
    Much to my surprise I could see where the Storm made impact on the floor but with a quick swipe of my finger all evidence of such impact was wiped away. Battery back in and all is good.

BSE= PASS

regards
    cHAd
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

PIN/ID
    PM
    Ouch. I wanted to see your reaction. were you pissed?

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Well my factory screen protector sheet is coming off. Does anyone use their storm with out any screen protector? Id like to know how it does with out the sheet
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by thechadj View Post
    as posted before i use the bse. The full body armor on my storm. Well today i was wearing a jacket with shallow pockets. I kind of forgot how shallow and the storm went for a quick tumble to the concrete floor.
    Boom!!!! Battery door flew off and battery was ejected. Yikes!!! Storm down!!!
    Much to my surprise i could see where the storm made impact on the floor but with a quick swipe of my finger all evidence of such impact was wiped away. Battery back in and all is good.

Bse= pass

regards
    chad
    bse rocks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast