if you are looking at a picture, hit the blackberry button and the menu pops ... BlackBerry Storm forum

doublezo no está en línea Stack level 1

hidden, lost picture

Advertisement

if you are looking at a picture, hit the blackberry button and the menu pops up. if you hit properties and scroll down there is a little box that says hidden. i checked this box on one of my pics and now cannot find the picture. where the heck did it go and how do i get the pic back? thanks.

sanzen71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    youll probably have to put your media card in a PC and find it that way.

Arcanian no está en línea Stack level 2
    Click on your Media icon. Then hit your blackberry button. Choose Explore. Find the appropriate folder. Hit BlackBerry button again. Choose Show hidden. Find your file, choose properties or options and uncheck hidden.. Presto.. Its back.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

doublezo no está en línea Stack level 1
    nope, i still dont see it. i know the picture is still in the phone because it is a picture i use for a contacts id.

Arcanian no está en línea Stack level 2
    I can only indicate that I just hid one of my photos and followed the steps. I was able to get it back. Once You click on your media icon. You will be able to. Explore your folders. Once in your folders You can again click the blackberry button and choose "show hidden". You will see your file. It will be slightly faded.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~