Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Didn't work. The update that I DL'd has an upgrade to the DM included, so ... BlackBerry Storm forum

kabeeo no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Didn't work. The update that I DL'd has an upgrade to the DM included, so when I open the software it updates the DM and I have the same problem all over again. Now it's starting to drive me crazy.

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    I would suggest downloading perhaps .132

uninstall .141 (I've heard others that had trouble with it)

Install .132

Plug up the BB
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    Lets see if we can get Moto in on this convo - he's handled this a million times =)

I'm going to try installing .132 right now. Thanks. Say a prayer!

EDIT: .132 it is! Seems to be working. Do you know if this solves the problem of custom ringers playing through the vibrate mode?

Thanks for all of your help.
    Last edited by kabeeo; 05-05-2009 at 03:28 PM.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Sorry I'm late in here, it's been a crazy day. Glad you got it installed. If you want to try and put 141 on it, disable your internet connection. Quite honestly though, and it's my personal opinion, I'm happier with 132.

But if you want to go to 141, disabling your internet connection will keep it from trying to update and should detect that 141 is on there. Besure and uninstall 132 from your PC before you put 141 on there.

Thanks. I will stick with the 132 for now.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    You're welcome. I'm not sure thought what issues you're referring to about the ringers...

The people that I had assigned custome ringers would still ring through even in the phone was set to vibrate mode. It was a pain in the butt. I'm hoping that is now resolved.

manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    i had same issue thru vibrate.....dnt think i do ne more with .141
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    yea I'm going to just guess and say Yes it's fixed.

I have custom ringers myself and have left my phone on vibrate TON lately and know for a fact it hasn't rang.

ShellyMiddleton no está en línea Stack level 2
    I installed the Lyricidal .141/5.0/Shrink OS hybrid version. That version is awesome! It works great!

I went for months suffering with .75 on my Storm, because I have a Mac and not a PC. I finally gave in and borrowed a PC so that I could install .141. My Storm worked a little better, but not much. I then found out about this hybrid version and decided to try it. I followed the posted instructions step by step. I first backed up my Storm and deleted all other versions from the borrowed PC. I then installed version .132 (not hybrid) and then installed the .141 hybrid. THIS VERSION IS GREAT! I should have tried leaked versions and hybrids months ago! :-D

Thanks to CATSTIDE and others in this thread for convincing me to try leaked OS versions and not wait for the official OTA download!

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kabeeo View Post
    The people that I had assigned custome ringers would still ring through even in the phone was set to vibrate mode. It was a pain in the butt. I'm hoping that is now resolved.
    It was a bug in the profile in .75, has been fixed since
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have that custom ring tone issue as well. Where i would set my family and friends to their own tone and then select vibrate or silent in the sound options and when they called the tone will go off. But when a call came in that was not set to a tone it either vibrate or nothing at all depending what I set the phone to. I am running .113 os ... So the newer betat os fixes this issue?

PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    They certainly do.

I am also running the Lyricidal hybrid, I couldnt quite tell if his Shrink OS program really shrunk the OS size by trimming the fat (stock wallpapers ringtones and other boo bah i just didnt want)... but other than that, the OS as a whole has been very smooth.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234