Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

That's right, May. And still no official update in sight. What the heck is taking ... BlackBerry Storm forum

kabeeo no está en línea Stack level 2

"Hey Verizon, it's almost freakin' May!"

Advertisement

That's right, May. And still no official update in sight. What the heck is taking so long? My ringers are officially out of control. How about updating the software before you lose any credibility with the Storm?

Toochief no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A007B0
    No kidding. I'm about to give up on em and switch to Iphone. This is crazy.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by kabeeo View Post
    that's right, may. And still no official update in sight. What the heck is taking so long? My ringers are officially out of control. How about updating the software before you lose any credibility with the storm?
    Quote Originally Posted by toochief View Post
    no kidding. I'm about to give up on em and switch to iphone. This is crazy.
    come on guys. 132 is out there...load it up...i couldn't care less if verizon ever releases an update....except for the folks that don't have puters
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Trongod no está en línea Stack level 3
    lol I like Leak OS or Hybrid... plus by the time verizon gets new OS its going to be time to release Storm 2 and IMO that's what they are waiting for.
    STORM 9530 OS 4.7.0.122v3.5h

jakaro no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just upgrade. Not like its going to destroy you phone. You would be much happier
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jaydee no está en línea Stack level 2
    Agreed...the leaks over the last few months have made steady progress to where the phone should have been from the start. Plus, chances are when VZW does release an update, it will be a rather old build compared with the latest leaks at that time.

williamsj83 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    305845BF
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    come on guys. 132 is out there...load it up...i couldn't care less if verizon ever releases an update....except for the folks that don't have puters

OMG did you just Say "PUTERS" NO NO NO and NO....lol dont say that...lol

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    ditto!
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

ShellyMiddleton no está en línea Stack level 2
    I wish I could just upgrade, but with a Mac I have to wait for the official OTA update. Right now I can't even answer my phone without first missing the call, hoping they left a message so I can find out who called and then call them back. Verizon PLEASE make an official release! ANYTHING would be better than .75!

PIN/ID
    31A007B0
    I've downloaded 132 twice and it only wants to repair or remove my original .75 software. Can't update software for some reason

jdk2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Toochief View Post
    I've downloaded 132 twice and it only wants to repair or remove my original .75 software. Can't update software for some reason
    Did you remove the vendor.xml in the AppLoader folder?

jaydee no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellyMiddleton View Post
    I wish I could just upgrade, but with a Mac I have to wait for the official OTA update. Right now I can't even answer my phone without first missing the call, hoping they left a message so I can find out who called and then call them back. Verizon PLEASE make an official release! ANYTHING would be better than .75!
    Do you have any friends with a PC that you could "borrow" for a little bit? Surely you must know someone...?

6s1d9 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm not gonna lie to you. I've seen the instructions for upgrading and personally, I'd have equall success reparing the space shuttle. It just seems way to complicated. I once upgraded my moto q and it was a simple plug it in and press go. I have the same issues as everyone else with .75 but just don't know enough about this stuff to risk it. There's gotta be a room full of smart people creating official upgrades, why don't they just release them already! Ughh : (
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    31A007B0
    Quote Originally Posted by jdk2 View Post
    Did you remove the vendor.xml in the AppLoader folder?
    No? Do you mind telling me how to do this? Thanks for the help.

jdk2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Toochief View Post
    No? Do you mind telling me how to do this? Thanks for the help.
    On your computer, go to C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research in Motion/AppLoader. In that folder should be a file named vendor.xml. Delete it. In the same folder, locate Loader.exe. Clicking on that file will load the OS on your phone without the use of the Desktop Manager. Your phone will need to be plugged into the USB port before using the Loader.exe.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast