i cant acces my files on my pc even though my device is plugged they ... BlackBerry Storm forum

haydn01 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question help with mass storage mode please!!

Advertisement

i cant acces my files on my pc even though my device is plugged they appear as blackberry1 and 2(device memory and card) but they appear as shorcuts and acces denied when i try to acces my folders( shortcuts)

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Did you try the fixes in this thread?

the site is so ffffffff up that doesn't allow me to enter there even if my profile was activated.. and i log in like 20 times and still i cant download that

Hey, we're trying to help you here, so take it easy. Please explain what issue you're having with the site. There should be no reason you can't get into that thread.

Those files get downloaded to your PC, by the way, not to your BlackBerry. Once downloaded to the PC, you then connect your device to the PC and execute them.

i know that and thank u for this ........here is what happened i activated my account from the email that u guys sent me... and that was supposed to give me acces to every part of this site no? by activating my profile here... i went to the link u gaved me earlier but they asked me to log in again and again and again when finally i got to the thread and click it... a message told me that my account is not activated and i should check my mail.. and i did that earlier so i can not acces that thread..

i finally downloaded after a quick restart but when i run that it said that it can not connect to the bb device manager.. what should i do ?

Sorry you were having problems getting situated on the site.

Do you have Desktop Manager installed on your PC? You'll need that for the .rar file method.

Did you try the second method? The calfix executable? You don't need Desktop Manager for that one. Just connect to the PC and click on the executable.

i tried the second method but it looks like my browser doesnt allow it ... even if i click download file... nothing... i will download desktop manager and then see what happens wish me luck ...

You'll find a direct link for the Desktop Manager download in the Technical Support Blog link in my signature.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    What version of Windows are you running? Have you tried running the .exe as an Administrator?
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611