Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This thread may help. Worked on 8900 and may work on storm. Know it says ... BlackBerry Storm forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

This thread may help. Worked on 8900 and may work on storm. Know it says 5.0, but I believe it was used on storm. Service books in first post.

http://forums.pinstack.com/f339/bb_os_5_0_browser_fix_t-106291/

If link doesn't work look in bold forum, "5.0 browser fix"
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Trongod no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'll PM you with the answer for your problem :P
    STORM 9530 OS 4.7.0.122v3.5h

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Trongod View Post
    I'll PM you with the answer for your problem :P
    why dont post here that answer maybe others stacker have the same problem and they are monitoring this tread to figure out.
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

It's the same way that other stackers posted.
    Last edited by Trongod; 04-13-2009 at 01:03 AM.
    STORM 9530 OS 4.7.0.122v3.5h

exciter no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have an unlocked Vodaphone BB Storm with ATT. I couldn't get the browser to work at all after many attempts (and I am quite the geek!) I downloaded the CrackUtil and followed instructions in Method #1 on this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/ It took 5 or 6 minutes to get it to work. It is the same method the jfcooley posted earlier, but with pictures.
    Last edited by exciter; 04-20-2009 at 11:10 AM.

What took 5-6 min to get to work ? If method 1 doesn't work try method 2

exciter no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Trongod View Post
    What took 5-6 min to get to work ? If method 1 doesn't work try method 2
    Let me rephrase that. It took me 5 or 6 minutes from start to finish to successfully get my browser to work on ATT using Method #1.

Director447 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi Pinstacker's, same problem here, I unlocked the 9550 storm 2 to run AT&T and the E-mail works, the MMS, the SMS, the Phone, the wifi browser works, but no phone browser. I did the whole thing with crack utlity, removed the browser daemon file, loaded the AT&T service books manually with DM ,and reinstall browser file with crack utility. As soon as the phone boots up the att browser is there, until the GSM Edge is fully loaded, then the AT&T browser just disappeared and the verizon browser comes back on. I saw a posting that AT&T service books are not made for the storm, and the Generic books wont work. OK Gentleman and Ladies what is the Cure? Any ideas how to get the AT&T books on the Storm 2, I registered it,and sent service books 10 times, no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks Director447

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Director447 View Post
    Hi Pinstacker's, same problem here, I unlocked the 9550 storm 2 to run AT&T and the E-mail works, the MMS, the SMS, the Phone, the wifi browser works, but no phone browser. I did the whole thing with crack utlity, removed the browser daemon file, loaded the AT&T service books manually with DM ,and reinstall browser file with crack utility. As soon as the phone boots up the att browser is there, until the GSM Edge is fully loaded, then the AT&T browser just disappeared and the verizon browser comes back on. I saw a posting that AT&T service books are not made for the storm, and the Generic books wont work. OK Gentleman and Ladies what is the Cure? Any ideas how to get the AT&T books on the Storm 2, I registered it,and sent service books 10 times, no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks Director447
    This seems to be the only way (so far) to get a browser to work on the unlocked Storm II..http://the-blackberry-storm.net/2009...ith-the-storm/

Also this article may help..http://crackberry.com/how-effectivel...n-gsm-carriers
    There is some info about the APN and making sure the proper info is entered there...I hope this helps you.
    Last edited by RayZ; 01-03-2010 at 02:14 PM.

Director447 no está en línea Stack level 2

No Browser on Storm 2 9550 model

Hi BB Fans, same problem here NO BROWSER on AT&T with the unlocked storm 2 9550. Did all the same things as when I unlocked my 9630 Sprint Tour, which does have a browser and works perfectly. Something about the storm not recognizing or AT&T Service Books just wont work in the storm. I put Opera Mini Browser on to work with the wifi hot spot browser, that works fine. All the e-mail works, SMS, MMS, the Phone, just the AT&T browser is not working. Any Ideas?? thanks Director447

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12