whats the best screen settings for fast typing.. im seeing mixed reports.. and they all ... BlackBerry Storm forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

help.. best screen settings?

Advertisement

whats the best screen settings for fast typing.. im seeing mixed reports.. and they all really seem the same.. the hover period. the tap interval. whats the best for fast. fast and fast screen typing and moving
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    I have everything set to 100....if it's "mili-seconds" or whatever between screen rebound, then it works....I dont have a problem now. Set to 100, stick some paper between the door and the battery and we are hard charging.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    Set Key Rate and Key Delay to Fast. As to Hover and Tap, I've found that it's preference. But switching Key Rate & Delay to fast will help with typing a bunch.

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68
    I agree. I with these settings I'm able to type ALMOST as fast as with my 8830.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Will check this out
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~