hey, i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this problem. i just bought ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Dube no está en línea Stack level 2

Help

Advertisement

hey, i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this problem.

i just bought a storm 2 off someone that unlocked the phone, and when i went to go load the 5.0 os on it, it started give me problems with the signal. every time i would make a call or someone would call me it would keep cutting on me, at first i thought is was the phone changing from edge to 3g but when i change that setting to keep it on the edge network it still kept dropping my call. So i was wondering if anyone else had this problem and if they fixed it.

thanks

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Did you load the official 5.0.607 OS? I haven't had any issues with radio or signal on it on mine...

yea i loaded the new os twice and its giving me that problem...any suggestions??

How long did you have the phone before you installed .607 on it?

the phone already had the os installed on it and thats when i decided to reinstall the os, but the problem continued and i have only had the phone for close to a week, so i was wondering if its the os and if anyone knows what the problem is

It sounds to me like a hardware defect then if it's done that since you bought it. Any chance it's still under warranty?