Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nice... I was reading about it. Now the Storm will be a good deal. ~via ... BlackBerry Storm forum

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA

Advertisement

Nice... I was reading about it. Now the Storm will be a good deal.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Moe2005 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Can't wait for this to come out so I can upgrade from my 8320. Does anyone know when this will come out on AT&T?

~via BB 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Q1 2009 - Feb to April
    Aww man! So soon? Lol. Time to tighten the belt for my Storm. Thanks for the reply

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Well I think that my new unlocked BB bold is for sale...

I need to make a budget for the 9520!

is this considered the 2nd gen STORM? or should i hold off untill later 2009 for the 2nd gen?

ps ranx will reply to this i know he will haha

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    haha i am indeed !

I personally consider it the 1st gen Storm still - if you want to wait obviously the future will bring more advanced devices

haha see i know you by now i dont even know why i come to pinstack apart from the fact that i love the forum and my fellow blackberry users but whenever i have an answer its always YOU answering haha dont get me wrong i love the info its always great thank you once again

Edit: i wanted ot thank Ranx so badly i forgot to say what i wanted to say haha i too think its first gen but that being said its more like 1.5gen to me and my upgrade isnt till May so if there is going to be a 2nd gen thrown onto us that ill just wait considering the time id have to wait to upgrade to it anyways but we'll see next year i see myself having the new version of the bold with somewhat touchscreen and a storm it being first or second gen is a wait and see kind of deal
    Last edited by MackDaddy135; 01-02-2009 at 08:40 PM.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    haha see i know you by now i dont even know why i come to pinstack apart from the fact that i love the forum and my fellow blackberry users but whenever i have an answer its always YOU answering haha dont get me wrong i love the info its always great thank you once again

Edit: i wanted ot thank Ranx so badly i forgot to say what i wanted to say haha i too think its first gen but that being said its more like 1.5gen to me and my upgrade isnt till May so if there is going to be a 2nd gen thrown onto us that ill just wait considering the time id have to wait to upgrade to it anyways but we'll see next year i see myself having the new version of the bold with somewhat touchscreen and a storm it being first or second gen is a wait and see kind of deal
    If youre only due for a HUP in May contact me around then and well see what i can do for you then .
    As for the 2nd Gen Bold ill get back to you during this month on that

Btw THANK YOU SO MUCH for the kind words you made my day !

UN4GTBL no está en línea Stack level 1

x2, he is so helpful!

This touch Bold has always interested me...be sure to let me know about this too. I have a promo through work for a new phone between now and December...Storm or new Bold? Should I be waiting for the new "bold"? Is it this rumored touchscreen BB with a pull out keyboard?

GO ranx!

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    If youre only due for a HUP in May contact me around then and well see what i can do for you then .
    As for the 2nd Gen Bold ill get back to you during this month on that

Btw THANK YOU SO MUCH for the kind words you made my day !
    nudge, nudge, me too please!
    Last edited by UN4GTBL; 01-26-2009 at 02:44 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    does anybody knows if this is coming or not?
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

i heard somewhere that Rogers decided not to market it because its now an "old" product

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    i heard somewhere that Rogers decided not to market it because its now an "old" product
    lol.. Seeing as how the phone has really only been on the market since Nov.-Dec. it isn't really that old.. And with the addition of wifi, they could totally pull of a "NEW & IMPROVED!" tactic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12