Hello Fellow Stackers,I have an unlocked Blackberry Storm Unlocked to Tmobile Service and recently I ... BlackBerry Storm forum

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584

Thumbs down GPS on Blackberry Storm Unlocked To Tmobile

Advertisement

Hello Fellow Stackers,I have an unlocked Blackberry Storm Unlocked to Tmobile Service and recently I have een running into the problem of not having GPS service I am trying to use google maps and it constantly says that it is looking for GPS and won't update my location the verizon navigator does not work either, All of my settings in the GPS options are turned on and it still doesnt work I tried turning it off and turning it back on and that still doesnt work can anyone help, I am sorry to say I am losing my love for this phone it is very buggy I updated to the new OS and just a day later I had to downgrade so I could keep my EDGE service up aw man please someone help me out....Thanks a Bunch
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584

Thumbs up

Got it working I guess cause I was in the office it wasnt catching signal thanx guys
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Just in case google maps gives you any trouble, they have a new storm compatible version 3.02 (if ya don't have it yet)

And what version of OS did you upgrade to that made you loose your edge service?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~