Here is one thing I've noticed. Maybe you guys can help me. On my last ... BlackBerry Storm forum

WiseGuy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30490E4B

google maps or other 3rd party app

Advertisement

Here is one thing I've noticed. Maybe you guys can help me. On my last 8100 and 8320 I was able to go to my contact list> menu> show on map and it would then bring up a window and allow you to pic the contacts home or business address.

well, I cant do that on the storm. The option just isnt here. Anyone notice this or was able to bring that feature back?

I know you can use bbmaps and look for directions and then select "from contact", but I just dont like bbmaps at all.

I think you can do what I want on VZnavigator? but I'd rather not pay 9.99/mo when I can get google to do it. I'd rather have that little bit of convinience then the detail of GPS. I can live without it as I can very easily figure out where I am going. google maps has always been more than enough for me. Plus it allows you to search for business or other things in your area.

Thanks guys.
    david

kingsfan no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kingsfan no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Verizon doesn't unlock their phones to be compatible with 3rd party GPS(google maps). It works but not accurately.