Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I called Cs they said sounds like a software issue and they need me to ... BlackBerry Storm forum

8aBlackBearE no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E93134

Advertisement

I called Cs they said sounds like a software issue and they need me to do a full reset. They were quite rude and patronizing when I've had to do full resets on my pearl and didn't need to be talked to like a 2 year old lol ATT was never like that I'm just going to take it to V tomorrow

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Call back you probably just got somebody that wasnt having a good day and not happy to be working sunday night :P

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Threaten to leave and you'll see how they throw themselves at your feet. I've gotten free rollover minutes/waved fees/a new phone and even a free 4 gig memory card . Well, that's AT&T; I'm not sure if Verizon would care if you left. I don't think their sales reps care as much as AT&T's.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

8aBlackBearE no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E93134
    Yeah when ATT found out I was leaving they offered a free iphone all I had to do was pay taxes but noope I had to be a RIM loyalist lol *stupid stupid stupid*

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Lol raton that's the way to do it!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Lol don't worry man you'll love it sooner or later!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I was disgusted with having had 3 8100's 2 years ago and one time I called and when I got the replacement, T-Mo sent the battery door with the phone LOL
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 01-11-2009 at 09:46 PM.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by 8aBlackBearE View Post
    I called Cs they said sounds like a software issue and they need me to do a full reset. They were quite rude and patronizing when I've had to do full resets on my pearl and didn't need to be talked to like a 2 year old lol ATT was never like that I'm just going to take it to V tomorrow

Wish you luck on that! Regardless of their experience, you're a customer and paying for something that should work and if doesn't, they should be willing to assist with no attitude.

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    Wish you luck on that! Regardless of their experience, you're a customer and paying for something that should work and if doesn't, they should be willing to assist with no attitude.
    Agreed, you bought their top-of-the-line Blackberry, and you pay double what their Non-Smartphone customers pay for data. They should bend over and ask for seconds. ("Thank you sir may I have another!!")

hitdog042 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Agreed with Crucial and Cat, exchange it and get a better unit as many times as needed until you get a perfect one like some of us do have
    Any idea how sad of a statement that is? "exchange as many times needed".

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    The storm is no different than when the iphone first came out or the samsung rant, the playstation (any), xbox, a dvd player on any new technology. There will be bugs. Good companies fix them fast. Most storms are good from factory now. RIM IS listening.
    PS it is a fact RIM loves pinstack. How do I know? Just ask them. Many RIM csr's will refer you here when they can't help. They know about us. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    i was talking to my sister who has the telus storm, and I could barely hear her, does anyone else have not clear voice from other storm users?

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    but back to thrread... return it... just sounds like a bad unit as some people have zero problems with it.

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by darryl71 View Post
    i was talking to my sister who has the telus storm, and I could barely hear her, does anyone else have not clear voice from other storm users?
    nope, from my experiences, both VZW storms, it works perfectly fine... Might be the provider? Did she have you on speaker?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Yeah her Telus storm might be defective Darryl every storm ive handled (Bell, Telus, Verizon and Vodafone) had clean call quality besides ONE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12