I just got my Telus Storm today, i have a Curve with a Government plan ... BlackBerry Storm forum

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E

Giving Storm a Try!!

Advertisement

I just got my Telus Storm today, i have a Curve with a Government plan $8 a month $15 unlimited browsing Texting and Everything that comes with it. Dont ask, i cant tell lol
    But anyways, i re-opped for a 3 year contract and got the storm for 249, then pulled the storm off again, switching it back to my Curve 8330. Now i have a Free storm. I am currently waiting on my Unlock codes to use it on Rogers, Hopfuly they will come in Tomorrow.
    I currently have a Bold on Rogers, and i been playing with the Storm a lot, and what the greatest thing is, if i dont like the storm, i can sell as unlocked Strom and pull $600 easy
    if i DO like the Storm, i can sell the Bold pulling in $450
    Either way i see profit lol.

Anyways i been playing with the Storm all day today, and i really like it, Of course the OS isnt perfect yet, but its just so much fun.
    If any of you feel like helping my Enjoyment, give me some NEED TO HAVE apps that are designed for the Storm Thanks for reading guys , im excited, i have to make my Storm existence known lol

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    LoL. Good post, xaroc. Get me in on that government stuff, would ya! Have fun with the Storm