OK...so we have the new BB App World...lovin' it. The only thing is that I ... BlackBerry Storm forum

RoobixKube no está en línea Stack level 1

Freeing up device memory

Advertisement

OK...so we have the new BB App World...lovin' it. The only thing is that I have downloaded maybe 3 apps and it's telling me that my device memory is full and that I have to delete stuff. So does this mean I can only have 3 apps at a time???? Is there a way to download apps to my memory card? I'm pretty new at this and would love to hear what you guys have to say. Thanks! Roobix

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    What model BB do you have? There are many things you can do to free up memory. Do a search on Pinstack...there are programs like CrackMem that will help you free up memory. You can also go into options under the phone app and choose to log no calls. You can delete old emails/texts and change your settings under options to only hold messenges for 15 days. The list goes on, but start with a search on Pinstack and you will find an abundance of resources to help.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Btw, you can't run programs from your mem card, but you can store pics and ringtones on there to help free up more memory.

Also, get in the habit of clearing your browser history every 1-2 days if you surf a lot. The battle of free memory is just an ongoing maintenance task that must be done if you want to have optimal experience.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by Mortgage_Man; 04-13-2009 at 06:31 PM.