The BlackBerry Storm2 is available for pre-order from Vodafone and it’s free with a new ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Lvallejo666 no está en línea Stack level 3

Free Storm 2 from Oct. 26th

Advertisement

The BlackBerry Storm2 is available for pre-order from Vodafone and it’s free with a new service plan. The service plan is reasonable and the fact that these devices are being offered for free is a huge step in device pricing.

The Storm2 uses much of the same hardware as the original Storm, and this seems to be giving RIM much more freedom in pricing. The original Storm retailed for a couple hundred dollars after a rebate, meaning this device is relatively cheap.

It’s clear that the new way of naming the Storm as the Storm2 is confusing a lot of people. For example, the Vodafone website lists the device as the Storm2, but the title of the page is “BlackBerry Storm 2.” While I appreciate the marketing efforts to give the Storm a cool name, it’s not exactly the most practical marketing effort.

If you pre-order the Storm2 today, Vodafone says it will aim to deliver from October 26th.
    (BLACKBERRY COOL)

kamilli0n no está en línea Stack level 1
    I hope Verizon cuts Storm2 price for the holidays

Lvallejo666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I doubt it. But rumor is that they'll have the buy one get one free on the Storm2.