Hello Everyone, So, I was downloading some apps from BlackBerry App World and I found ... BlackBerry Storm forum

BeamMeUp no está en línea Stack level 2

Flick Scroll in Pinstack

Advertisement

Hello Everyone,

So, I was downloading some apps from BlackBerry App World and I found the Pinstack Reader application there and decided to download it. It installed great and I was surprised to see flick scroll in action. It is very sweet. I'm running 4.7.0.151, so I'm not sure if that has any effect on how PS Reader performs on my phone, but if this is what flick scroll is all about....I'm in!

Sorry if this has been posted before but I didn't find anything related to it in the forums when I searched first, so I thought I would let you know it is there for all to try.
    Curve 8330 & Storm 9530

Telephone, n. An invention of the devil which abrogates some of the advantages of making a disagreeable person keep his distance.

-Ambrose Bierce

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Yeah, it's pretty sweet. That's in the app itself tho, I have it too since .132 build. Definitely awesome. There's a beta app being worked on from bellshare right now to have flick scrolling for the browser,and as I noticed earlier today,it will also work the address book! Keep your eyes open for it!
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

BeamMeUp no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for the info Bass...I will keep a sharp eye out for it. I've never owned a device with flick scroll and when I was using the PS app, it took off and I had to jam the brakes on to stop it. I didn't nrealize it was built into the app and it took a little few seconds to get used to that effect. Now I know why so many people have been looking for flick scroll on every OS build.
    Curve 8330 & Storm 9530

Telephone, n. An invention of the devil which abrogates some of the advantages of making a disagreeable person keep his distance.

-Ambrose Bierce