The last phone I had was the Curve 8330, great phone but it was falling ... BlackBerry Storm forum

bigman30685 no está en línea Stack level 1

First Storm 2 issue...

Advertisement

The last phone I had was the Curve 8330, great phone but it was falling apart because I'm a natural born clutz. I have noticed an issue with the new Storm 2 that I just got on Friday.

The LED indicator light.....I don't like it so I disable it, but for some reason it was blinking red. I had no messages, bbms, or missed calls. I was doing a little downloading on the App world but thats it.

Any ideas??? Otherwise I'm lovin the new phone. Thanks for your help.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Have you checked your saved messages folder to make sure there isn't anything in there? Also, are you using any weather application? It took me awhile to figure out but with BerryWeather, if there is a weather advisory, do don't see any kind of notification icon, but the LED blinks to let you know there is an alert.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I'm with Moto-you have an alarm, missed call, email or text message. Also could be a calender reminder.

BeamMeUp no está en línea Stack level 2
    If the LED us constantly blinking, it is probably the coverage indicator. you can disable it through "options/ screen keyboard/coverage indicator". Select OFF and all should be perfect.......hopefullt.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    The coverage indicator is green, not red.