Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Last day of april... No update still. I think the iphone for verizon will Arrive ... BlackBerry Storm forum

LeyBerry no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    306B895A

Advertisement

Last day of april... No update still. I think the iphone for verizon will
    Arrive sooner than a wireless official OS release for the storm lol
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    Dean...I'm not getting super excited about any news regarding these releases.
    sorry ... I know its rough, but I am sure VZ is feeling the heat as well, I say its gonna be a month or less before an official comes out, just my instinct, but until then, you have Telus' and Bell's official release to use, right?!

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by dean0uga View Post
    sorry ... I know its rough, but I am sure VZ is feeling the heat as well, I say its gonna be a month or less before an official comes out, just my instinct, but until then, you have Telus' and Bell's official release to use, right?!
    You're probably very right and yeah, I guess I'll have to use one of the ones released.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    You're probably very right and yeah, I guess I'll have to use one of the ones released.
    Yeah... good news is, 122 is a pretty solid OS in my opinion. 132 is probably my favorite, but not an official and still does have a few small things that I could do without. Alot of people say tomorrow since 1st of may and a friday will be an official release, but I'm thinking a month probably, but either way... youre in much better hands than .75

kcschultz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    At rest
    I was told by the Verizon sales person that something big was coming down friday. We will have to see. I have upgraded to .132 and now the names on the incoming callers dont show up? Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by kcschultz View Post
    I was told by the Verizon sales person that something big was coming down friday. We will have to see. I have upgraded to .132 and now the names on the incoming callers dont show up? Any ideas?
    Did you do a battery pull after upgrading? Usually need to after you install the OS

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I finally went to .122 after being on .75. I was really scared to do this as I really need my phone to work. Well I am pretty happy with .122. It is better than .75 and it has not rebooted itself or done anything flaky...(knocks on wood). This is the first time I have gone to a beta. I will stay with this until an official release from VZN comes out. I don't want to temp fate... :~)

Quote Originally Posted by racerxe24 View Post
    I finally went to .122 after being on .75. I was really scared to do this as I really need my phone to work. Well I am pretty happy with .122. It is better than .75 and it has not rebooted itself or done anything flaky...(knocks on wood). This is the first time I have gone to a beta. I will stay with this until an official release from VZN comes out. I don't want to temp fate... :~)
    not to step on your toes, but it is actually an official release (by both Telus and Bell). Glad that youre having a positive experience; random reboots was a huge problem with .75 and is virtually non existant in .122. It should hold you over until vz releases another - I mean you did have .75 for how long?! Feel for you... haha

jakaro no está en línea Stack level 3
    I want 5.0 heh.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    I want 60.77.356.88.457.2
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dean0uga View Post
    not to step on your toes, but it is actually an official release (by both Telus and Bell). Glad that youre having a positive experience; random reboots was a huge problem with .75 and is virtually non existant in .122. It should hold you over until vz releases another - I mean you did have .75 for how long?! Feel for you... haha
    Ya, .75 sucked donkey balls compared to .122. And you are correct, .122 is an official. It seems pretty solid and I have had it for over a week and only had to do one battery pull. It is getting there, slowly, but getting here...

dntnvme no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    308BCD43
    No word yet on the VZW OS, it is May 2 you know... Right now I am running .122 and I am good with it but I did notice the preloaded ring tones won't work. I have to use custom tones from the card instead. But they do play in media player.. I wnder what that is all about.

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Yup as always...no update lol

Trongod no está en línea Stack level 3
    lol and you are surprise ?
    STORM 9530 OS 4.7.0.122v3.5h

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    NOPE! lol