Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Running mfi loader is much less of a hassle after your done waiting on that ... BlackBerry Storm forum

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Advertisement

Running mfi loader is much less of a hassle after your done waiting on that download lol I unlocked my 8320 with it. It also works for all models all the way to the 9000 which means the Bold... Correct me if I'm wrong here. But I used this method to unlock mine and now I could decide to charge or not for others around me wanting to unlock their BB's ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    Quote Originally Posted by s2kneSs View Post
    Running mfi loader is much less of a hassle after your done waiting on that download lol I unlocked my 8320 with it. It also works for all models all the way to the 9000 which means the Bold... Correct me if I'm wrong here. But I used this method to unlock mine and now I could decide to charge or not for others around me wanting to unlock their BB's ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    well can you please tell us fellow stackers where you got the dl from? lol
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

DrRicoNarang no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24AA6ACC
    Hi Im new to all this. Could you please tell me how do you get your code if the phone is not locked? or how do you know if your phone is locked. i got a gift from my G-freind from London a storm vodafone and im using it in india for now then going back to Toronto Canada.
    thanks. Dr.Rico

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Hey manofire pm me your email address and I will forward you the details on how to get it.

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Hmmm? Be careful MML is easy, but can cause problems. Most of which can be recovered from. The tools are free but also illegal for use by anybody but RIM techs. You would charge for something that available on the net for free( although illegal). Search torrents. Don't pay for it.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    H

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Safiy- sorry if I misslead you, but what I was implying was that if people around me (that I know such as a friend of a friend) that would like to get their BB unlocked, I would charge them for my time that's all. It took me a good hour to unlock mine.. Which was after trial and error. But now I know how to use it and it takes anywhere between 15-30 min depending on the device.I had no idea it was illegal... Though the idea of file sharing is illegal in itself and millions do it world wide lol

Bottom line MFI Loader works.

Safiy- lol, you sound like a RIM watchdog.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    well Safiy is saying that because the multiloader is INDEED illegal and that is why RIM tried to pull it from the net as much as they could.

rdean no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is very illegal for commercial use~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by rdean; 01-18-2009 at 10:30 AM.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by rdean View Post
    This is very illegal for commercial use~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    As i said before it is illegal to use unless you are a RIM employee - commercial use or not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123