Loving the Storm so far!! However I'm having a few issues and would like to ... BlackBerry Storm forum

mz pnut no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Few issues...

Advertisement

Loving the Storm so far!! However I'm having a few issues and would like to know if anyone else is experiencing any of these...

1) I've been seeing "SIM Card Rejected". After a battery pull it goes back to normal but later reappears.

2) When I receive some new emails, I notice that the fonts are HUGE (approx. size 18 on the computer). Again, this happens to some emails... and sometimes I revisit it and it's back to my normal system font (size 7).

3) I can't get my Visual Voicemail to work!! I have installed and reinstalled, but the furthest I've gone is to the login page where I enter my voicemail PIN and click Login... but nothing happens, but it does let me exit.

4) A question about the sound profiles -- if I select my sounds and settings under Normal, does that mean that if I switch to Medium or Loud it will keep the same ringtones/alerts, but just change the volume?

Any input will be greatly appreciated!

eakrish no está en línea Stack level 1
    only a answer to #4 as i am waiting on my storm.... Your profiles have individual settings for each one. If you got to your profiles and scroll all the way down to advanced ops. you can edit through there. hope this helps

Bigv69er no está en línea Stack level 3
    Nah it does what he said...but mine is being wack..I put it on vibrate diz morning for class n when my lady txt me bam sukka rang..grrrrrr
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mrbrianwc no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can help with #3. Call tech support to have them provision your voice mail account. Then login on the phone. That's what I had to do. Good luck.

dj_chiro no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have the same issue with the visual voicemail... I happened to be checking out my account on VZW's site and I saw something about visual VM... There was a charge associated with it?!?!?! Does anyone know if that charge applies for BB users? I think it was 2.99/mo.... Jesus VZW bend us over!

jimmybob1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Anyone having problems with camera starting up ? tells me camera could not start to shut down applications and try opening, battery pull camera freezes when trying to take pic ,very annoying moved default pic folder to sandisk ccard though it might be memory issue , no dice

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_chiro View Post
    I have the same issue with the visual voicemail... I happened to be checking out my account on VZW's site and I saw something about visual VM... There was a charge associated with it?!?!?! Does anyone know if that charge applies for BB users? I think it was 2.99/mo.... Jesus VZW bend us over!

I believe it is an additional cost

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    I believe it is an additional cost
    i haven't tried it. i haven't heard anyone say why it's better than free youmail.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks