Hi there fellow pinstackers! I haven't posted in a while. My new phone came yesterday. ... BlackBerry Storm forum

putney1477 no está en línea Stack level 1

Facebook help!

Advertisement

Hi there fellow pinstackers! I haven't posted in a while. My new phone came yesterday. (the speaker had broke on my old one) This is not the first time I've had to back up and restore....so that's not the issue. The problem I am having is that my facebook app is saying that it can't make a connection to the facebook server. I can use my browser to access facebook, so I know that its working. Any suggestions? I have already tried reinstalling the app from app world, rebooting, doing a battery pull....running out of options!

Heather

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Heather, did you first uninstall FB before you reinstalled from AppWorld? Also, try installing FB directly from RIM rather than through AppWorld. I've had issues downloading stuff through AppWorld before.

Uninstall first, do a battery pull or reboot the device, then point your browser to www.blackberry.com/facebook and reinstall from there.

Silly question, but you're sure you're entering your username and password correctly?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    putney, it's the Facebook mobile app. I logged out and could not log back in, so it's not just you.