Has anyone tried the extended batteries on seidio online? I am just wondering iƒ its ... BlackBerry Storm forum

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4

Exended Battery

Advertisement

Has anyone tried the extended batteries on seidio online? I am just wondering iƒ its worth it.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    how low does your battery get at the end of the day? for me it wouldn't be worth it because i have plenty of battery left at the end of the day...not to mention i have an extra battery that i carry in my pocket(yes,i have pockets).
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

well buy the time that i make it home i have about 1/4 remaning and that is on a busy day... that's alot oƒ texting/phone calls, etc... i have a desk charger that i use when i need it but sometimes i just don't have the time to sit and let it charge...

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    ehh...then i'd say no. if you start getting real low you could slap it in the charger for a bit.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

simonintx no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have the extended battery, the 1600, and I'm at 81% at 6 PM with very little usage. I charged my phone all night and took it off the charger at 8:30 AM. It's worth it for me because I just want to get through the day with no worries, although the recent OS upgrades have helped more than anything.

Well this will be an issue that I will decide on later. thank you to you both

joeye3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    My battery use to drain all the way down before the end of the day. Today is my first day with the 2600 Extended battery from Seidio. After extra heavy use today after 12 hours, phone is only 1/2 drained now. Directions say that its charge will max after 4 full charges. I'm loving it the way it already is.

How big are the extended batteries? Does it work with the current battery cover or would I have to use rubberbands and band aids to hold it together? lol

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by simonintx View Post
    I have the extended battery, the 1600, and I'm at 81% at 6 PM with very little usage. I charged my phone all night and took it off the charger at 8:30 AM. It's worth it for me because I just want to get through the day with no worries, although the recent OS upgrades have helped more than anything.
    Dude i have the same battery, and i have a couple of apps that sometime drain my phone, but once i turn them off, my battery lasts for a good while, pluse the emails IM's and texting, and of course, on my train ride to work i listen to music or watch a music video, other than that my extended battery lasts a pretty good while, i love it, glad i got it..

joeye3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Y
    I like the feel of the extended battery and cover. Its not even an 1/8" Thicker.