Hey Storm users, how many of you were Bold owners before getting the Storm? I ... BlackBerry Storm forum

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200

Ex-Bold users with Storms?

Advertisement

Hey Storm users, how many of you were Bold owners before getting the Storm? I am just curious how it compares. A small part of me wants to trade the bold for a Storm. Are you guys satisfied with the switch?

barbuser no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pin Me
    I have both. Still prefer the Bold for work though. I use my Storm for just playin around

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    So in your opinion the Bold is the work horse? Do you think the Bold is more professional?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I have all of them and i dont even use the Bold anymore. Although in my opinion, the Bold has the best BB keyboard ever.
    If you can give the storm a GOOD chance, and get used to the keyboard youll be safe and happy.
    If you go at it with a negative point of view then just stick with your bold.

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    ranxoren is right for sure.

The Bold does have the best keyboard... but its a little too thick, and the browser really sucks compared to the storm
    8900 Curve, IPHONE 3G, SAMSUNG JET, NOKIA E71, BOLD, STORM 9500

rosac no está en línea Stack level 1
    I use Bold for my Office Mails - BES and only for data. Sort of a private phone, the number only my family and collegues kow. I never use this for voice.
    I use Storm for my voice calls and also for my personal mails. This means, when I go out in the evening, there is no need to carry my Bold around.
    Another logic is : It is much more easier to text on Storm and it is easier to make voice calls on Storm ( with bigger dial pad and bigger buttons for conferencing, speaker phone etc)