I bought a BB Storm off Ebay. I went online and activated the device today. ... BlackBerry Storm forum

klp1287 no está en línea Stack level 1

Enterprise Activation

Advertisement

I bought a BB Storm off Ebay. I went online and activated the device today. Everything works fine except my internet browser and email. This BB has Enterprise activation on it, when I only need a personal email. When I try to connect to browser I get a message that says "Your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries. Tech support couldn't help me with the issue. There is nothing under my Service Books and Registering now under host routing table does nothing. I also tried doing the security wipe and it did nothing. PLEASE HELP!!

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    What carrier are you using? Do you have a BlackBerry data plan (BIS)?

If you are using a carrier that does not sell the Storm, you will need to manually install the service books.

You will not be able to set up personal email accounts if you have a generic data plan or no data plan at all. BIS is required in order to get push email on a personal BlackBerry device.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

klp1287 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I do have a data plan. But I do not want the enterprise. It was previously used on this phone, I guess. And my carrier is Verizon, it is a verizon phone.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    In that case it sounds like you have a leftover IT policy from the previous owner. Check out this thread for instructions on removing the IT policy.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611