Does anyone know how to remove a "EN" letters on the right side that appears ... BlackBerry Storm forum

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3

EN icon on right side how to remove

Advertisement

Does anyone know how to remove a "EN" letters on the right side that appears everytime your composing a text, email, or anything that requires that you type something. It wasn't there but I must of some how activated this. I checked everything in options and can seem to find how to remove this. I just picked 3 Storms yesterday at Bestbuy. On my wife's BB it doesn't show that so I know its something I did. Anyone has a idea thanks. I printed where the EN shows up because if I click on menu to take a snap shot it goes away but comes back when I'm back trying to write anything.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Hook up to your computer... Load DM... Click on application loader, click on Add/Remove Applications. Check the list that comes up and see if you have more than one language installed. I am assuming the EN means you are currently using English.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

sirthinks thanks for the tip will try it when I get back home, and I do remember seeing more than one language installed but I know I had more than one on my Curve but will see if thats the problem. Will post back to let everyone know if it worked.

Didn't work, I removed the other language and still shows up.